celebrity white / Charged credit card $149.95

Julie Corrigan
900 heritage Lane,
Crown Point, IN

Jewelz0075@aol.com

I ordered a trial of Celebrity White, that said if you cancel in a certain amount of time you will not get charged. I did cancel, last March 4, 2010 Cacelation # 1008815 I have a confirmation email I cancelled and now they charged my account $149.95 for no reason. I can't get a phone number to talk to a human person, because they won't give me one.. Just this email. I need that money back in my account right away. This is a total scam!!!

I would lke someone to call me and explain this too me [protected]

Comments

• De
      8th of Mar, 2010
    debbie daft
    1 landis ave.
    cranberry twp.
    Pennsylvania

was charged a fee for product. i only ordered the trial offer nothing else. please put charges back in my account. thank you.

15th of Mar, 2010
    Indiana

PLEASE -- IF THERE'S AN ATTORNEY OUT THERE LISTENING -- I BELIEVE THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WILLING TO JOIN IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. LET'S GET THESE FRAUDS CLOSED DOWN!!

• Wa
      24th of Mar, 2010
    Texas
    Phone: 877-262+-4128

Celebrity White is a SCAM!!! Charged my CC $149.95 - I called and advised them of this unauthorized charge -ms. Taylor agt 073 reassured me that it will be refunded in 10-15 days or one banking cycle- Until then, I will wait on the next banking cycle I will file a POLICE REPORT and readvise my bank.
    Noyhing is honest these days! I will keep you abreast of the outcome!

Woodhull
    Illinois

Does anyone have a phone number for these people? They sent me more after they took my money and after I canceled.

• Ar

Celebrity White 1 866-202-0846

• Ve
      19th of Apr, 2010

i don'y understand why they charged everyone else 149.00 and charged me over 200.00 for the sample,

• Lo
      6th of Jul, 2010

somebody, please help me find a way that i can stop celeb white from charging my account!!!
    send help to. . . loriyogi@aol.com asap please

• Ca
      6th of Jul, 2010

Call your bank or credit card company asap. My bank stopped all this nonsense. It is a scam.

• Ho
      27th of Aug, 2011
    Florida

I ordered celebrity white, it did absolutely NOTHING. Then I later found out that I was being charged automatically for something I was not told about. I tried the product, it did not work at ALL. Don't waste your money, and it will take you a LONG time to get it back.