Celebrity Teeth / charges to credit card no authorized

1 3 lafayette stSilver Creek, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7167853403

this is ridilous. i ordered a trial free product for .99 and cancelled my membership after that and now was charged and additional 29.95 to my credit card! for what? i called the [protected] number and was told i needed to go online to this site to request a refund. I want this matter takin care of there was no authorization for any further charges on this account and i shouldnt have to go 0n any site to cancel or dispute this charge. it was NOT AUTHORIZED SO REMOVE THES CHARGES IMMEDIATELY AND I DO NOT WANT ANY FURTHER CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD!!

Comments

• Te
      5th of Feb, 2010
    Celebrity Teeth - refund request
    celebrity teeth
    14313 Lime Kiln Rd.
    Grass Valley
    California
    Phone: (530)268-1747

This is for a refund request My email is triplehranch3@gmail.com The last four digits of my Wells Fargo Credit Card is 2352

• Yo
      11th of Feb, 2010
    Celebrity Teeth - THEY DEDUCTED $149.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BEFORE TRIAL PERIOD OF 14 DAYS WAS UP.
    cELEBRITY TEETH

CELEBRITY TEETH STATES YOU HAVE 14 DAYS FROM DATE OF ORDER TO CANCEL AND NO FURTHER CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THEIR PAPERWORK AS WELL AS MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THE DEDUCTION OF $3.95 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING STATE i WAS WITHIN THAT 14 DAY PERIOD. i CALLED AND WAS GIVEN A CANCELLATION # AND YET THEY STILL DEDUCTED $149.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT.

5th of Mar, 2010
    Celebrity Teeth - unauthorized use of my credit card to withdraw funds
    celebrity teeth
    Cyprus
    Support@productsupport123.com

I answered a internet ad for a 99cent teeth whitener.I got a bill for $3.65 icalled ansd told some woman dto remove me from their organization. tthey then hit my credit card for $145.95 > cancelled my credit card and got a new one and asked my credit card company to not pay ther $149.95

I have no comment

5th of Mar, 2010

I said I mhavw no comment