Celebrity Smiles / Fraud

1 North Port, FL, United States Review updated:

My wife had 4 dental implants, implanted. The original dentist had charged $9000 for this procedure. After healing she returned to fnd a new dentist working at the office, and now was told that instead of another $5000 to provide the teeth for the implants, it would now be $7900. The office only employs the dentist he does not own it. They now want to upswell us and would not agree to finish her work. They know that now she is in an aukward situation and are trying to take advantage. When we contacted the original dentist from the office, he said they were simply trying to upsell us, since we are now in a vulnerable situation !

Ma
Feb 2, 2015

More Celebrity Smiles Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Oct, 2008
    Celebrity Smiles - Ripping off the public
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352
    centralcoastnutra.net

ordered a free sample of Celebrity smiles and was told they were charging my card for $44.90 without my permission. Attempted to call company and have sent emails to both their sales and customer service department to stop billing my account. I also contacted bank to stop any charges by this company.

• Tr
      19th of Jan, 2010
    Celebrity Smiles - unauthorized charges
    celebrity smiles

Sent free offer and needed credit card # for shipping charges only. Then I notice they charged card for a full amount product of $50.00 I contacted them and still (several months later) have not received credit or the product.