Celebrity Sexy Teeth / Initial Order & Unable to Cancel Subsequent Orders

1 11701 E 53rd AveDenver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800.937.4613

Lured by an offer to try their teeth whitening product with a free trial offer, I visited their website and placed my order. After entering my account information, I determined this is not after all a free trial offer, so I exited the site, not finalizing the order. Sure enough, they charged my checking account for $54.98 for the free sample on 2-9-09. Since then, a mystery charge showed up from a WEBMD, a company that ionline shared my billing information. I was able to make one phone call and the representation kindly agreed to refund the charges. But I was not so fortune with ionline. The only contact they provide is a recorded message to write to ionline.com for refunds. Unfortunate for me, the website is 'under construction'. Now I have no way to cancel any future orders or dispute my initial order.

Comments

1st of Oct, 2008
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth - No refund/no response
    Santa Teresa
    New Mexico
    ionlineorder.com

I tried their product "risk free", was not satisfied and sent it back for a refund within the 30-day guarantee period. Receipt of product acknowledged by ionlineorder.com, stated refund would be given within 7 to 10 days. It has been over a month now and no refund and no response to emails. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! Don't buy from them.

• Lo
      5th of Feb, 2009
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth - did not receive refund 50.00
    celebrity sexy teeth whitener

i was to have gotten a 50 dollar rebate if i hit the star logo at the beginning of ordering my sexy teeth whitener and i never received my rebate. how do i go about getting my rebate when they have no phone number to call and the web address does not give you any info on how to get the rebate that was supposed to be given to me when i ordered

• He
      8th of Feb, 2009

same thing happened to me. i saved my order form in favorites and when i went back to it it said it had been deleted cause of in-activity????? i wanted to try the teeth whitening and then decide if i wanted to pay for it. thats why i went with them to begin with, if it works great i'll sign up for the program. they promised me a refund and now nothing. so even if it does work i won't be able to do business with them after this debacle.

• Ce
      23rd of Feb, 2009

We ordered Celebrity Sexy tooth whitener, and not only did it do nothing, but the product turned rancid within 4 weeks, and when I tried to contact them, they have no possible way to reach them, I think they are a fraud, and should not be allowed to advertise on the computer, or AOL! I wll contact the Better Business Bureau about them. Do NOT buy from them!

• Ti
      10th of Mar, 2009
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth - Reocuring bill
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitening Gel
    Ohio

I ordered one tube of Celebrity Sexy Smile Theeth Whitening from an advertisement on AOL which I received. I DID NOT request automatic reshipment of products every 90 days. Low and behold I'm balancing my check book online and I see a pending transaction for $99.99 for IONLINEORDER COM so I googled it and sure enough Celebrity Sexy Smile is just one item this web site uses to try an scam people. I also have not received the product yet that I have been charged $99.99 for. I'm also contacting the BBB about this.

• Am
      11th of Mar, 2009
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth - unable to obtain money back guarantee
    Celebrity Sexy Products
    Chicago
    Illinois

Internet instructions stated that if consumer was not satisfied with product, you could return it for a full refund($50). Visit http://www.ionlineorder.com/returnorder.php.
    Website doesn't exist.
    There is not a phone number or a complete address.

1st of Apr, 2009

I want to call them to cancel any further orders, but no phone number is listed anywhere

• Jf
      1st of Apr, 2009

In order to get your money back from these crooks you will have to cancel the card that they are charging and fill out a dispute with either your credit card company or your bank if it's a debit card. The teeth whitening scam I was lured into was Whitening Now and they are part of Advanced Wellness Research. Stay away from them...

• Ni
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I have gotten a huge run around with this company. They say that someone else is supposed to refund that amount & then they gave me another number to call. When I called it, that company said that it wasn't their resonsiblity! This has FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD written all over it & the product offers no results. I have better results by brushing with baking soda & gargeling with peroxcide (sp?). I cancelled the product & lo & behold what do you think happened? Just today I got another shipment & they deducted $99.99 from my account! Unbelievable! Now I am going to be on hold again for 17 minutes while I try to get my money back yet again!

• Gu
      13th of Apr, 2009

File a claim with the FTC, if enough people file a claim then the FTC will act, and assist you in getting a refund.

23rd of Apr, 2009
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth - have not received e-mail about rebate
    cheryl mckenzie
    Oregon

this company adveritsed on the internet about an initial 50$ rebate and they have not followed through on that claim-what is my recourse?

• In
      23rd of Apr, 2009

You should call that person on television to report this claim. If something occurs and it is not appropriate, then I feel that such a course of action would not only be appropriate but probably necessary to find the resolution you seek.

• Ka
      14th of May, 2009
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth - DID'NT GET MY $50..00 REBATE CANCELED AUTOMATIC SHIP AND THEY SENT PRODUCT
    PDFCOMPLETE
    Denver
    Colorado
    Phone: NON AVAILIABLE
    IONLINEORDER.com

I puchase product that is supposed to whiten teeth, and was told I would get 50.00 rebate as an intrductury offer, when I received product I realize this i the same product that I can go to any drugstore, I figure 50.00 rebate I'll just cancel auto ship, right away.I recieved no rebate and as much to my suprise when I get home from work months later a three month supply sent and of course charged to my account. the charge was 99.00

I was totally mislead .I want a complete refund.this company has no phone for complaints to this company.

21st of May, 2009

That's exactly what has happened to me.
    I was charged by WellnessWatchersMD twice for god-knows what for.

Only thing I did was ordering 'Celebrity sexy teeth whitener' as trial (and that was a dreadful mistake) & didn't realise how small the tube was. After about 2 months later they sent me, without my consent, another package of 3 tubes & charging me U$99.99, which I had no idea why they kept sending me this. it is supposed to be automatic ordering by tself?!
    What is going on with these sneaky people?
    I just send off an email to 'WellnessWatchersMD', demanding explanation for the charges they made to my Visa Card.

• Ti
      8th of Jun, 2009
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth - Extremely expensive

I ordered a sample, and the jerks stole money from my account 2 months later. I can find no phone # to even call these ###.

• Cm
      8th of Jul, 2009

I also had the same problem. I had to go to the bank and file a dispute... it's been since February and I'm still battling for my money. I got it back then it was just taken away today again with no reason. Good luck on getting it back.

• Ga
      7th of Aug, 2009
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth

This product does not work- not even a little, not at all. Fortunately I got one tube which I purchased on ebay, since the web site only wants to sell you a monthly supply..so before you ever get to test the product, you find yourself locked into a contract. The product is useless, it is a scam.

• Cm
      30th of Aug, 2009

I got my money back after fighting with cardholder services on my credit card. See my post about this

• Kb
      3rd of Sep, 2009
    celebrity sexy teeth
    Alexandria
    Virginia

The company charged me $99.99 in August for an order I did not place. I have no way to contact them. I want the charge removed. I do not want any further dealings with this company.

• Te
      19th of Oct, 2009
    Celebrity Sexy Teeth - False refund promises
    Ionlineorder.com
    ionlineorder.com

I saw a charge on my bank statement for $99.95 and immediately called the 800#. I was told to return the product as soon as I received it for a full refund. I received the product over 30 days later and was told to email "corporate" to request permission to return the product. I was sent a response stating I could return the product for a refund. They received my return on 7-20-09. As of 10-19-09 I am told I am not eligible for a refund. Now they have their fake product and my money! They will not allow me to talk to anyone except rude customer service agents who hang up when you ask for a supervisor or a valid e-mail address.