Celebrity Sexy Products / Did not receive coupon

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

You can contact company responsible for coupons [protected] i have spoken with them several times and there was a lot of hassles to send them by mail all required information to qualify for rebate. In regular advertisement is written that product is free to try and only $4. 95 is charged. The reality is different. They charge $49. 99 plus shipping and additionally placing you on auto ship program. It means that in next 60 days they will charge you $99. 00 plus shipping for 3 months supply. You have to cancel yourself this offer sent to you by email. Certainly, everything from the beginning is scheme and fraud.
I am waiting extra week for refund and if not i will make official complain to my credit card company telling them that original offer is only $4. 99 a shipping cost.

Te

Comments

• Ji
      6th of Apr, 2009

Also, we should have received a $50 coupon and never. We will send it back, false advertising.

• Br
      15th of May, 2009

same thing happened to me...i filed a fraudulant affadavit through my bank and was able to obtain my money back. Also this month they removed another 100.00 from my bank account andnow I have to do the same thing all over again...>These people should be in JAIL. I am furious! I dont even know who these people think they are but they are theives.

• Te
      15th of May, 2009

The best idea is to collect enough evidence and people related to this fraud. You BRenda in stead of writing each time affidavit in your bank please change your account number because everything is processed electronically.

Ted.

Ps. Over 3 weeks passed from my last comment and I steel did not get any money back, but I have just in case changed my credit card.

• Je
      25th of May, 2009

I also did not receive the rebate as they advertised - I am also a little disappointed in the product, it did not live up to all the hipe!!!

• Ly
      8th of Jun, 2009

The product is the worst lip plumper I have ever used in my life. The worst part though is the company. They are sneaky and make it look like you are only registering with one company, but in reality you are tricked into registering with two. This way when you receive that auto shipment and they charge your credit card an additional $99.99, you have no idea what is going on. I freaked out because I purposefully made sure that I cancelled my membership so that it wouldn't happen. Well then I find out that I needed to cancel the VIP account. So now not only did I NOT receive the $50 rebate, but I also paid them $99.99 for more of the crap that I don't even want. They said that they are sending me the $50 rebate (ya right) and as soon as I get my shipment, I can return it for a refund. Well I'll be really surprised if I actually receive the refund. Any suggestions???