Celebrity Prime Foods / Terrible everything

MillPlain BlvdAnaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-881-8001

My husband and I bought into the scam, unfortunately! We paid $1700.00 for what we were told would be 6 months worth of meat. It lasted us 3 months. Some of the meat was good (Not any better than the store) But, the beef was nasty and some of the different chicken. My husband didn't care to much for the fish either. We can't get our money back and feel like we were completely mislead. The sales guy that had come to our home has been fired (shortly after making our sale) We aren't happy with them at all. Anyone out there needs to not listen to them. The salesperson is very pushy and tries to fast talk. Just tell them NO NOT INTERESTED. Believe me you can save a lot of money buying in bulk at the store and wrapping your own meat.
Va

Comments

Va
  11th of May, 2008

Celebrity Prime Foods - A rip off!
Celebrity Prime Foods
www.celebrityprimefoods.com

Don't fall for it. They are a ripoff. I sincerely regret working with them. They tell you lots of great things, but in the end, you will regret it! I sure did. My advice, just don't let them into your home, and definitely don't don't don't sign anything!! I am so unhappy with them, I can't believe I fell for it!

Celebrity Prime Foods Logo Celebrity Prime Foods