Celebration World Resort / The company

United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi Folks, I was just reading the threads and wondered if you had any joy with getting things sorted? I suffer with a complete lack of communication from Celebration, I still haven't had a reply back as to what the Special Assessment actually is! Natalie in the M&T dept was supposed to let me know what it was in relation to but never come back to me, I also received no 2010 bill with a breakdown and now Concord want over $1000 off me. This bill includes around $400 of late charges and collection charges. Incidentally I've never managed to go back as everytime I've tried to book they've been full. I just feel like I pay the taxes every year but question why I bother (other than it costs so much money to join in the first place). Scott

Comments

• Tr
      16th of Sep, 2010

HI, been there with Celebration World. Have called, emailed and no one returns either one. What seems funny to me is we used to pay everything to the resort and out of nowhere evry bill comes from the collection agency (Concord). I will not pay any more to either. They won't even take you timeshare back.

Greg K

• Mi
      13th of Dec, 2010

Hi Everyone, I just stumbled on this website because I was so frustrated since day one with celebration. My sisters and I bought this timeshare under the fact that we could use with my sister's points from RCI. This was the biggest lie and run around there ever was. I want to know though has anyone ever looked into legally doing a classaction suit or something. I must find a lawyer to look into this because we have never used this property since we bought it because it was always something with them... Please let me knohw what action you all have taken.

Thanks,