celeb teeth-001 / charged by credit card without cause

1 14761 Memorial Drive Box 891Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-503-1282

Recieved my items and had trial period for 14 days. contacted phone number in time allotted to cancel and thought it was cancelled. Noted on my bank statement 16 days later that I was charged. Contacted above number and was told to give complaint number 579561 and last 4 digits of my credit card to given e mail address : support@productsupport123.com. site is permentantly closed. Put in google and complaint board showed up.

Comments

• Ca
      26th of Feb, 2010

I'm also a victim of this scamming. I order the trial and cancel 10 days after I did the order of the trial and they gave me a confirmation number of my cancelation. Two day ago I look at my bank statement and I saw a charge for 149.95 and another for 3.00. Now when you call the number for customer service it give a message that is no longer in serviece. So, I call my bank and submit a dispute. My bank cancel my card and send me a new one. I think this is the best you can do if you fall in the trap from this guys.

• Ks
      26th of Feb, 2010

At least you had access to terms, mine was a link for one time .99 sale. There were no terms. I looked because I am scared to do anything on computer and I have a diabetic child so I cant afford scams. Now my child will run out of insulin before I can replace $149.

• Ke