Celcom Smartphone / worst service & promotion

Malaysia

On 23/03/12, I went to Celcom Office at Sibu, Sarawak to check on the latest promotion and I plan to register new number.. When I was there, I deal with the staff in-charge with the promotion on Celcom Smartphone. I interested with iPhone 4GS & Samsung Galaxy SII promotion. So, I agreed to to take both handphone. I paid the deposit together with the handphone price. The staff told me that I will receive the handphone within 14 working days.

But very sad to say, I haven't receive both handphone until today (03/05/12), I call the staff whom I deal with but I always received many excuses such as "PROMOTION WAS STOP BY HQ WITHOUT INFORMING THE SALES STAFF, NO STOCK FOR SAMSUNG SII, HANDPHONE ON DELIVERY & the most he told me is YOU WILL RECEIVE IT BY NEXT WEEK." But I waited with patient until 1 month plus, still I didn't receive anything. My gosh!!! What a very very very bad service Celcom give to their customer. CELCOM is a BIG company. Don't tell me that this company give "LAW-IYA" services. If unable to give good service, do not give such promotion. Just like Celcom company take advantage to approach people like me with their promotion .