Celbrity White / Scammers /Fraud

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company is THE worst example of customer service. I signed up online for a free trial period of their product after reading an article. While the website says to call and cancel within 10 days so they don't charge your credit card, I did this and the rep said he had no record of my name or info (name, zip, email was provided). I assumed I wouldn't receive the product so didnt think anything of it.

When the product came, I was nervous that the charge would occur. I called the next day and a woman answered to say her lines were down and I'd have to call the next day. Then I noticed $155 was charged from my credit card. That's why I started obsessively calling/emailing.

The next customer service rep also told me she had no record of me, so I asked how she was able to charge a person they have no record of. They put me through to Tricia (apparently a manager) who told me to email a complaint to the refund dept. which I did. After not hearing back, I called again and spoke with a Gino who assured me up and down that I would receive a full refund within 4 business days. I reminded him that the convo was recorded and that I'd expect my money in 4 days. Then the email response comes saying my request was denied.

I've emailed and called again. The reps wont give me a manger and only tell me that "no, we won't refund you your money. You didnt call in time." The company is a complete scam and thrive off of us giving our credit card info b/c at the end of the day, they think regular claims and rules don't apply.

Do not buy into this. They are all frauds and will not work with you!

Comments

• So
      26th of Mar, 2010

The same just happened to me. I signed up for a free sample and there was no mention of membership period. after being charged 149.95 on my card I immediately called and spoke to a customer care person, after explaining my problem, she told me I had to e-mail this address with all the info and request my refund. So did so... waited over a week with no response, called again the women then said that I should have received a response and that maybe that they had problems with my e-mail address because it was a "net" and not a "com" ??? I thought that was strange but tried with my husband's address. No response again!! called again and this time the women informed me that there was no refunds that is there policy.. asked to speak to a supervisor ( they all sound exactly alike, one women show??) and she informed me that there was nothing she could do so I asked ok so since I paid this amount of money to be in the " membership " what was I getting oh boy a monthly supply of the stuff for only 15$ a month. It is a discount?? well called the bank and have to write up a letter for this fraud of a business.. man I am hot!!!