Celadon Transportation / Scam and lies!

1 9503 E. 33rd StreetIndianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

AXIS OF EVIL! Lowndown and Dirty! Celadon terminates unjustifiably based upon past and inaccurate info reported to DAC; I'm a new driver three years, over 100,000 miles, no accidents.Driver manager gave wrong directions, I followed in the middle of nowhere late at nite in fields, pitch black, turned truck about on someones property, no where else to go, t-section, looked like a commercial area, the people called the cops!! This is a preventable incident?? Twice I had a flat tire, and one moving violation that I disputed, but couldn't get to court because I was on another run!

Celadon reports to unemployment agency that I was willfully negligent driver or careless performance as a means for my termination and now my unemployment benefits are being denied! That clever of Celadon, because now they don't have to pay my $19,836.63 in unemployment benefits! So, I just get screwed!

I have a family, can't get hired with other trucking companies because of DAC, and I'm blocked from getting unemployment benefits of about $300 a week!! What does the Congress expect hard *** working Americans to do when these types of companies get away with this type of low-ball tactics?! How the h** am I supposed to pay my mortgage?!!

This is a real rip-off company!

Va

9503 e 33rd st
    Indianapolis
    Indiana
    Phone: 317-972-7000

Due to tha fact of their policy I lost my pet she was my best friend after I took her off truck she lived three months she passed away on Feb.13, 2010 but my thing is if you have a pet policy it should account for every driver it shouldnt make a difference I also met a driver that at the time been with Celadon seven weeks and she had a dog on her truck so that means that only half of the employees are getting this information and the is so unfair to other employeethey need to update they why they give out information so everybody recieve the same information and not just half.

• Ml
      21st of Jul, 2016
    policy - Policy
    sos pretect
    pretoria
    South Africa
    Phone: 0735475122

i want to cancell my policy.
    i was tricked on signing you policy because i was told that the call center will phone to confirm but i was no contacted by anyone and you are debiting my bamk acc each month and i do not want to do business withyour company..