Cedarbrook Lending Group / Fraud and cheating

Cedarbrook Lending Group
On 11/03/08 I was approved for a loan with Cedarbrook Lending Group in the amount of 5, 000 dollars. Because of my credit I was told that I needed to make a collateral payment of $750.00. Which I did via a wire transfer. They then called me back again and said the lender was requiring another payment of 750.00 to secure the loan. Which I did via wire transfer. I should have known better but didn't. I was so happy I got the loan so I could pay for some medical expenses and have money to pay off some bills. I received a contract and a letter stating that the loan was approved. The next day I received a call from them stating the lender backed out and I would not be receiving the loan. I was told that I would be refunded the money sent (1500.00) on 11/24/08. I tried calling them today several times to confirm that the money would be refunded to me and I get a recording simply saying goodbye. I can't believe I fell for this and am completely disappointed in myself. I have almost lost my place to live over this, have gotten none of my medical expenses paid for and now Christmas is pretty much not going to happen in my family. I would like to have this company prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I know that I am not the only one that has been scammed by this company, but I'm putting it out there so hopefully someone will read this and not make the same mistake that I made.

Cedarbrook Lending Group Logo Cedarbrook Lending Group