CEC Solutions / False information

1 NC, United States Review updated:

We also have been missed led by this company. We also signed an agreement with this company all the way back in January of this year and we were told that our delivery date wasn't until we made five consecutive payments.We made a hell of a lot more payments than that! Yes, we did miss a few payments I will admit, but we allowed them to take out double payments until we were current and then we were given a delivery date of the first week of June. That never happened and then we were told that since we missed payments it delayed our delivery. O.K. we understood that so we were consecutive for the next 8 weeks and we then called them back fofr a delivery date in which we were given the first week of August. We did recieve a delivery but it was only the printer and haven't recieved a phone call or a computer since. I don't think this company is being honest they get people suckered in with the idea that low-income families can also afford home computers for their kids.I feel the reason this scam was such a success is because computers are needed for our kids education all moms are not stay at home moms we have to work. We don't want our kids to have to go to the library alone the streets are not safe for children after school anymore. While I at work I need to know that my child is at home safe until I return home. CEC is taking advantage of us low income families because of our low credit scores they know every household basically needs a computer and its just not right. Telling us that this will establish credit for us and that it would look good on our credit reports. JUST LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES. Hopefully someone will stop them and possiblly return the THOUSANDS of dollars that they have already stolen from LOW INCOME FAMILIES!!!

Tr

Comments

Sa
  4th of Mar, 2009

CEC Solutions the highest interest rate you will ever pay.
I called the 1-800 number and asked for a computer model number and I was told that the computers don't have model numbers because they are "built to order", ok so give me the specs..well here you go Dell or HP desktop 17" flat panel monitor (they will talk this up, it's worth about $150 at best) a CD/DVD combo drive (pretty much standard) Windows Vista or XP, 1 gig RAM and 80 gig hard drive, MS works, Keyboard, mouse, speakers. and your super duper free gift is a Wii, a tv, or some other trinket that sells for about $200 but is worth about $100. So now the price, just $99 down and 29.99 every week for a year you get this fabulous computer! well kids that is $1658.48, if you pay on time big penalties if you don't. Now, there is a computer at a large retail electronics chain onsale right now, a Dell computer with a model number I530S-119B for $599!!! 4 gigs of RAM yes, compared to the 1 gig. and 500 gig hard drive, not 80. and yes if you pay cash for it (lets say by putting aside $30 a week) you will save over $1000.

Ve
  17th of Jun, 2009

CEC Solutions is the biggest rip off company cant believe no legal action has taken against this company it took us One year to get our computer but we were never given what we were told we were going to br given.