CEC Solutions / mis led on product /

1 8200 greensboro drive suite 900McLean, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18667474119

I had finally receive my lap top after 5 months of harrassing then. Every week I called and called. I stayed on hold for up to 45 minutes just to tell them I wanted my lap top that I was paying for. Bu then when I received it, I didnt not have on it what I wanted and was told. It had VISTA on it and they told me it would have XP. It had only 1/2 gig of ram and Dell told me that you need atleast 1 gig of ram to run vista. "Everyone should know that" Dell service man said. "You got screwed". Also It didn't have Microsoft Word or any programs on it, and for 2, 000 Dollars, it should have had more. So stop payment on your product and hopefully the better is to come. Please check with or go online before you commit yourself to a company. Good luck!

Li

Comments

• Ki
      10th of Dec, 2008
    CEC Solutions - Paying for a product that I have not received.
    CEC Solutions
    P.O.box 4171 Inglewood,Ca. 90309
    San Pedro
    California
    Phone: (323)272-5007

I too have been paying for a product since March of 2008, every time I call these people they give me very lame excuses. I was told in July that I would get the shipment the last week of August, it did not ship, I was then told that it was coming in Sept. The next excuse of why it didn't ship was the Stock Market crash. Then I was told it was coming in Oct. I did not receive anything, the next time I called it was supposed to be here 11-26, still NO COMPUTER. I called today 12-10 and was told that my acct. is now inactive because they have not taken a direct deposit since Oct. Of course I was never made aware of this info until I called them and they still have $1, 400.00 of my money and I still have no product. These are the most rudest and un-professional set of people that I have ever dealt with and I cannot believe that I let myself be SNOWED by them.

16th of Dec, 2008
    CEC Solutions - Non-Compliance of Intent to Deliver
    CEC Solutions
    Virginia

I have recently contacted the BBB about the amout of money(1, 000.00)including the fee, taken from my checking account and the non-compliance of intent to deliver of the computer that was advertise. I am seeking other legal advise and also rewriting the BBB, and the Attorney Generals Office for that state. After submitting the first complaint to the BBB, they responed back with my stopping payment on the account, but it had been 7months of withdrawling of my money and no computer.

• Ca
      8th of May, 2009

I signed for my PC on July 2008 and told me that in three weeks I would receive my PC plus printer, however, it passed EIGHT MONTHS and finally after calling many times and complaining about not receiving my PC they sent me in three different shipments via UPS: first the printer, second the monitor, and then the CPU. Now, I am in waiting for my navigator and MP3.
    This is the worst rip off and never again will use this or other similar scam ever.

11th of Jun, 2009

i have fell a vicim to them to. they have caused me alot of money and a bank account.I agree they are very unprofessional and rude. I got a lawyer on it aand soometing has to be done about it because this is a good case with so many complaints.We need to act now before they harm other people lives and file bankrupty.

16th of Jun, 2009

lets take our money back people! this is an outrage!

• Tr
      27th of Jul, 2009

CEC Solutions is very misleading in that they led me to beleive that it was a rent to own agreement, when infact im starting to believe it was a layway program.
    In good faith, in order to build up my lack of credit, not negative credit, i chose to do business with the CEC instead of Buddy Buy Right, which is two blocks away from my home, and would happily have taken direct withdrawl from my bank account.
    With Buddy Buy Right i would have had immediate choice and use of the computer of my choosing.
    With the CEC i made all of my payments on time, and i also paid bounce fees because they withdrew monies from my bank account at unagreed times and dates at thier will.
    After refusing to sign the specifice clause in thier agreement to wave my rights as a consumer in a court of law, and my right to do trial, and repeated phone calls to the CEC i was verbally abused, laughed at, by the supervisiors in qoute "Oh well ###, you aint getting no money back, nananaboo boo!! ".
    I was shocked and confused, and could not beleive that in this day and aged that these ignorant types of people can still set up these types of scemes to defraud and steal from hard working American people and get away with it!

Please do not be mislead, do not do business with the CEC, they are theives and very fraudulent, And liers!
    There is no resolutions, just heartache!!

• Ri
      23rd of Aug, 2009

one important thing we must know that the best way is to save the money and buy the electronics we want directli from the store.I bought a laptop with CEC SOLUTIONS and in order to got my lap top passed 8 months finally now I have it and I've seen some reports from them already to the credit bureaus, so this is good for me.they said that they are doing this because they have had coustumesr who just got the computer and then flew away. So I do sometimes understan them but they must put special attention in the coustumers who have good intentions like me or they are going to loss us as part of their business.

• Ro
      26th of Jan, 2010

I just received my computer from Tronix Country. Tronix Country does not do credit checks but unlike the comments on CEC Solutions, they lived up to the contract I signed with them. They are also reporting to the credit bureaus on my continued payments. I did pay more for the computer than I might have at Best Buy, but I did receive what I ordered when it was supposed to arrive. If my credit score is improved (and I am making good payments on time) Tronix Country will be worth it. Also in reviewing comments on CEC, if you call Tronix Country, y0u will always get a live person.

• Ki
      24th of Mar, 2010
    CEC Solutions - no pc as promised lots of lies took 800 dollars

made down payment and 6 patments then they started saying i hadnt been processed for delivery date for a month then they were out of computers, over and over untill i stopped account at 800 dollars. they said i could settle account and get a weeii game then they said they were out. then they said i could settle for video recorder, then they said i had to at least get desk top and told me i had to pay another 300 bucks. these fools are fake. ive contacted virginia state attorney generals office.

• St
      21st of Apr, 2010

I have completely paid off for an HP desktop computer 3 months ago. I have not received the MP3 player, computer or the Wii they just continue to give me the run around and no one will return my call. CEC Solutions - GCF is a fraud. I am going to contact a lawyer and see if I can all of my money back or the MP3 player, the computer and the Wii.

• Po
      9th of Jul, 2010

I agree with you 100%. I contacted the BBB of Metro Area and they said that the company has an "F" rating and they can't get anyone to answer them. I was thinking about contacting Attorney General also to see if anything can been done with this ripoff company! BEWARE OF CEC SOLUTIONS AKA GUARANTEED CONSUMER FUNDING AKA GCF4ALL.COM!

27th of Aug, 2010

I represent an attorney in Tennessee that is currently investigating CEC Solutions and their business practices. Please contact me at shane@clbrownlaw.com to discuss your situation, we may be able to assist you. I would appreciate your time.

• Ri
      27th of Oct, 2010
    CEC Solutions - Relevent helpful info
    California

There have been a huge amount of complaints about this company, but very little on how to do anything about it. Sorry, but i don't want to hear your life story about how you got scammed. I did too... but maybe the people that have responded and said they have recieved their merchandise can help those who are still trying... if at all possible. Please respond with any phone numbers that can help and are not automated messages. Please tell exactly what you did to get your merchandise and how others can do the same... anything that will help gear me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks!