CEC Solutions / CEC SOLUTIONS/GARBAGE!!

WOW!!! Where do I start!!! when I first heard CEC Solutions on the radio, I though this was going to be HUGE do to fact "the ECONOMY is so screwd up" ...I referred CEC to a few buddies who were having issues and they promptly called to hear the details. All three friends started a contract that day and paid the initial 99.00 deposit and was told they would receive software, mp3, Nav and of course a computer that was to be delivered after 3 consecutive payments. this was March of 2008...and can you believe..only one has been received. One friend particular has gone through hell. He literally had to call over 15 times a week, send letters and emails and yell to get any info. He was given over 10 delivery dates, 5 times he was told they never received paperwork from him and after 7 months in...he was even told his employment wasn't verified so he missed out on all the specials that was offered at that time. And of course...no refunds!!! Actually...in the contract is states that if their were any legit issues due to billing, then a refund would be rewarded!!!hummm... who out there thinks paying for something that was to be received in a matter of weeks...almost a year later...thats a billing issue along with many others! I'm a lawyer and these guys are in for an awakening! Trust me CEC! I have a list of all Managers, and Sales who's had conversations with customers and a lot of recorded conversations that you would be shocked to listen too. You are all accessories...and your business will fall!!! You're rude, unorganized, theives and so heartless. I wonder how you get business being so CRAPPY!!! DONT CALL THIS COMPANY!!!YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY!!!

Comments

• As
      22nd of Apr, 2009

weve ordered a computer in feb 2008 and we havent recieved it yet eventhough its paid for. we have been getting the run arounds forever on march 23 08 the reason for not recieving it was because dell was behind on shipping so they switched it over to hp and when i called on today april 21 2009 i was given a tracking number and told to call ups and when i called ups they informed me that the tracking number didnt have any information on it so when i called cec solutions back i was asked for my name and information and then hung up on twice. i called back again in the same male told me that he had given me all the information that he had and couldnt give me anything else to keep trying ups and hung up on me. these people are very rude. i cant afford to give up all that money and not recieve any merchandise. i need answers because supervisors always seem to be busy when u call cec solutions...