Cebu Pacific Air

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

forfeited confirmed flight from davao to manila

Manila, Philippines
cebupacific.com
To whom it may concern:
I am a Filipino Ofw who works abroad for the living and education of my children. I am a frequent flier of Cebu Pacific. Last Thursday April 19, 2017, my agency informed me that my Schedule of going back abroad will be on April 26, 2017 and I need to be present in the office of Status Maritime for documentation processing on April 20, 2017. I booked a ticket for that date and it was confirmed booking : HD314D 5j-966 12:50-14:45. I live in Panabo Davao del norte 30km away from Davao Intl. Airport, I travel early going to Airport to arrive early, but unfortunately I arrive at the Airport 40 minutes before boarding time due to traffic and security of all passenger carried out by authorities. I ask the desk to rebook my flight butunfortunately they told me my ticket is already forfeited. The amount of ticket is 5, 366.00 pesos and it means a lot for me.My agency informed me this morning April 20 that they have cancelled our contract. I hope you can help me and hear me.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Airlines

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree