Cebu Pacific Air / flight confirmation not received
On the 25th of April 2017, me and my boyfriend booked a flight from Manila to Bocaray (Caticlan), departing on the 15th of June 2017 at 14:15h, through the Cebu Pacifics website.
When we submitted the payment details the web page turned all white and freezed. We were convinced the operation was not finalised and decided to book later.
On the day after, my boyfriend got an e-mail from Cebu Pacifics reminding that the booking had not been confirmed and redirecting us to the confirmation page. Although, the link to confirm the booking led us to a regular booking page, showing the timetable of all the flights and their respective prices.
We then confirmed that the tickets price was debited from his credit card, even though we didn't receive any tickets or receipt.
We would like to receive our purchased tickets info or our booking confirmation reference number as soon as possible.
Your prompt response will be very much appreciated.
Rita Sansana and Nuno Reis
More Cebu Pacific Air Complaints & Reviews
- Cebu Pacific Air Online - double charges, no flight, no refund! 
- Cebu Air - credit card fraud 
- Cebu Pacific Air - double booking cebu pacific air 
- Cebu Pacific Air - inaccurate currency conversion 
- Cebu Pacific Airlines - overbooking/no seats available/refund 
- Cebu Pacific Air - rebooking
- cebupacificair.com - poor customer service
- Cebu Pacific Air - internet product promo
- Cebu Pacific Air - cebu pacific crew member: 6 month validity
- Cebu Pacific Air - I am complaining about refusal for a refund