Cebu Pac / flight cancellation

1 Review updated:

June 2, 2018
[protected]

I'd like to file a complaint due to cebupac cancellation of our international flight. Fur original departure date is on june 4 at 7am mnl-hk but suddenly at june 1 6pm they told as that our flight was moved tomorrow june 3 at 6pm mnl-hk. This was conflict on our scheduled departure date and time from ilo-mnl is on june 3 at 6pm also. We've been calling cebu pac on this matter but no one answers our call it cost me 1, 000 pesos for mobile load and no one answer it. My tita called your office and they said that we cannot get our refund on ilo-mnl flight because it is a promo. But the question is? Did you not consider that not all passengers are not coming from manila. And 1st of all cebu pac is the one who move the time and date of our flight on june 3. So the only way is ti move our ilo-mnl flight even early in the morning without fees... But they told that it is not covered because of the promo. And it will cost us 49, 000 pesos additional fees for re-sched flight. What kind or service or modus are you doing to your customers???

Also I want to file a complain that my 1st cancellation and request for refund for klb-mnl flight is not yet refunded. It was april 3, 2018 and it is almost 3 months. I always ask and they just answer me that they forwarded already to that issued bank of my atm card.. But I checked my bank account statement from april-may.. There is no cash deposited between that dates.

I hope this will be solve when I come back. I am going to your office and discuss and bring all the proof and reciepts.

Ja
Jun 02, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 02, 2018

Author Jasmin Nicole,
    Your complaint has no legal grounds and legal reasons.
    The possible compensation, which you will try to get, depends upon the place of the complaint MNL/HK
    welcome to request to e-mail:
    - your full name, addres, phone, email
    - - air carrier
    - your e-ticket of agent
    - your request on refund
    - your all receipts/ each reply of agent
    Failure to submit all document or the delay in the submission make your complaint or refund / request unanswered from the possible air carrier or from their agents either in MNL or in HK.

Sorry,