CCW Supply LLC / Product Not Delivered

1 Grand Ledge, MI, US Review updated:
Phone: 517-204-9280

Place a order on 4/19/09 with expected delivery of 6 to 8 weeks. To date have not received my order. Tried multiple times to call and email. Left message on phone - with no return call. Has not responded to emails. The order was for a gun holster - total value of order is $80.80.

Comments

• Di
      Aug 19, 2009
    CCW Supply LLC - Good not received
    Florida

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS ONLINE BUSINESS!!! like the other complaint, I too placed an order 2 months ago and despite numerous calls and emails, never have received one answer as to the status of my order. I only spent 50 bucks also but the money was debited the day of my order with no goods ever being shipped. I WILL get my money back by stipulating the chage with my credit card company but do not waste time or money with this bozo.

• Mi
      Sep 05, 2009

Update on my original complaint. I received my holster yesterday on 09/04/09. No explanation, just a copy of the invoice and the holster. I will never order from CCW Supply, LLC again, and warn all consumers, be ware. This is no way to run a business. My issue has been resolved, so I will not comment any further on this subject. Thank you. Mike Small

• Ca
      Sep 05, 2010

I ordered a holster on May 25th 2010 and have not received it yet or been able to make contact after 10 attempts, I called my visa and filed a complaint but have not heard back from them yet. I'm disabled and live on very limited income so this hurts my wallet big time. I don't know what else to do. I too written a complaint on here.