Cc*triple Advanage / Credit check

1 1116e.mulberry st.Denton, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 940-387-3439

I signed up for a 30 day credit report. I could not get the report unless i input a credit card number. The information said that the credit card would not be charged. I tried to use a series of numbers to get past the screen but you had to actually input a legitimate credit card number. There wasn't any requirement about canceling within the 30 days. I got an email that my 30 days free would expire soon so sign up to continue service. I did not sign up and i tried to sign into my account a few days later and could not get the credit report any longer so figured my time had expired. Then, i received my credit card with an unknown charge on it to cic triple advantage. I didn't know the charge and assumed i'd forgotten about something i did but then the charge came through again the next month. I did a search for cic triple advantage and discovered this complaint board which is how i found the phone number to call. I called to cancel but they would not refund me the monthly charges. They said i had used the service and had agreed to the charges. I never agreed to be charged because the service was 30 days free and after that i couldn't access the report. If you sign up for a free credit report, make sure that you immediately cancel the service with a confirmation number.

Fm

Comments

• We
      25th of Oct, 2007

For the last two months, a $12.95 charge has appeared on our credit card! We thought we were getting a free credit score rating, but it turns out this company is a fraud. We are calling the credit card company to take care of the charge. I called the number listed on the CC statement, but could not get them. I am reporting them to the BBB.