CCPLogistics.com / Unauthorized Withdrawal

1 p.o. box 201Warrenton, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-895-4117

I received a copy of my bank statement, and found four unauthorized withdrawals, with three different names, helping themselves to my bank account, oddly enough they all have the same billing terminal #, and phone #. [protected], belongs to CCPLOGISTICS.COM, IMLTDPAY.COM, and SKMULTIMEDIA.COM. The one from CCPLOGISTICS.COM was $39.96 and IMLTDPAY.COM was $39.65 CCPLOGISTICS also had a smaller w/d for $1.88 + international service charge.The grand total is $85.85 over the span of two days. needless to say, I cancelled my card and so far ive been stuck w/ the charges, and I don't even know what they're for.

Comments

Me
  4th of Jun, 2008

I was charged again this mo. for 39.76 & I have not purchased anything! Beware people!

Ke
  9th of Jun, 2008
CCPLogistics.com - payment takin out of my bank dont know why
ccplogistics.com

£21.02 and £1.oo was taken out ov my bank i want to know why and to make sure it dont happen again

Ai
  15th of Jun, 2008

I was charged $39.76 by this company without authorization for the last 2 months...

Pe
  22nd of Jun, 2008

Unauthorized debits of $1 per month and lastly one for $39.76. How to recoup my money is my concern.

Ro
  6th of Jul, 2008

I'm just wondering why I got charge 39.47 to this company when I dont know who this is.

Ch
  10th of Jul, 2008

Why is this debit on my account from cclogistics.com? Beware people!

Ro
  14th of Jul, 2008
CCPLogistics.com - taking money out of my checking account

i would like to have you guys stop taking money out of my account.I would like to know where my money is going too. about 39.76 a month.This is a scam and i want it to stop

Mi
  15th of Jul, 2008

i would like have a phone # to talk to someone in charge. this company has taken money out of my account for no reason

Vi
  22nd of Jul, 2008

i need to know why frecuenly i look this charcher explain please

Cl
  24th of Jul, 2008

they need to be stopped they did it to me to

Je
  26th of Jul, 2008

I gave my info for age verification and they deducted money out of my account as they pleased.

St
  5th of Aug, 2008

i have been charged 22pounds 05pence by ccp logistics.com who are they

Se
  5th of Aug, 2008

CHARGING FEES ON MY DEBIT CARD

Kk
  6th of Aug, 2008

CCPLogistics and CCPBilling have now started hitting UK bank accounts. Two unauthorised payments were taken from our bank account yesterday (5th Aug 2008). The bank is on the case today having just looked at my online accout and rang the bank helpline number.

It's not just the unauthorised debits, it's the overseas transaction fees the banks charge on-top!

If anyone has any success in getting their money back, please let us all know how you did it.

Lo
  6th of Aug, 2008
CCPLogistics.com - Unauthorized billing
CCPLogistics.com
www.ccplogistics.com

Checked my account. prepaid mc and saw that 39.76 was charged from my account. I don't any know what ccplogistics is and why I'm being charged for it.

Ba
  15th of Aug, 2008

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE.I DID NOT GIVE THEM PERMISION

Ru
  21st of Aug, 2008

cancel my membership

Do
  26th of Aug, 2008

why is money being taken out of my account

Ke
  31st of Aug, 2008

They took an unauthorized $39.97 from my account.

Jo
  14th of Sep, 2008

I gave my card # for ID only and there chargeing my account anyway.