CCPLogistics / Unauthorized withdrawal of funds from my checking account

1 OH, United States Review updated:

On 07/16/2008, I viewed my Charter One Bank checking account and found an unauthorized charge of $39.96 which threw my balance into the negative to cause me a few minor problems. In effect, they stole my money. I've notified my bank and am awaiting a response. Meanwhile, what steps can your organization take to assist me in bringing these thieves to justice? I have gone surfed the net to find out that CCPLOGISTICS has been cited numerous time for unauthorized charges across the United States. This is how they identify themselves in a money account:

Master Money Purchase PAY-CCPLOGISTICS.C[protected]

Thanx!

Comments

• Ju
      18th of Jul, 2008

I had the same problem. I had an extremly hard time
    get through to someone. The number that works is 1800 242 7771 just make sure you got your great fun membership number

• Co
      22nd of Jul, 2008
    CCPLogistics - Unauthorized billing
    CCPLogistics
    58812 8845 Road
    Ponca
    Nebraska
    Phone: 402-755-2319

I got billed twice 39.76 from ccplogistics and i do not know what it is and where it came from?!?! I'd like to know how to get it stopped deducting money from my acct.

1st of Aug, 2008

If the www.cplogistics.com don’t cancel the subscription you never wanted in the first place, or you still have charge issues, maybe this advice can help. I too have been victimized by these ###. The first thing you need to do is call your bank to make them aware of the unauthorized charge. This goes for any situation similar to this one. The will have the correct number because companies won’t get the money if they don’t provide contact information. Ask to be transferred to the section that handles debit/ cc transactions. Tell them everything that happened and ask any questions you can think of because they are the subject matter expert. One thing I learned was the age verification is a scam to charge you because there is no way they can tell how old you are only based on your card. I had no problems getting in contact with Pay-CCPLogistics with the number my bank provided, 888-205-2664. The next thing is to call the company and tell them about the charges that are unauthorized, that you provided the credit card number only foe age verification as their website required, and that you never would have provided the card number had you known that you were going to be charged. Tell them that you want immediate cancellation and a refund because you will be dispute the charge. When they cancel your membership, have them given you the cancellation number, have them send you a hard copy if possible. This is important because the banks will refund your money immediately as long as the charges are still pending on your bank statement with the proof of cancellation. If you don’t get the confirmation number, then you have wait 30 days for the company to refund the money on their own. After 30 day without a refund, then you can dispute the charges. The most important thing you need to do is get advice from your bank on how to handle your situation. I apologize for the long message, but I’m tired of myself getting hosed and I will assist anyone, anyway I can. Don’t forget to report your issue with the company to the Better Business Bureau at complaints.bbb.com.

1st of Aug, 2008

I posted the wrong website for CCP Logistics, the correct address is www.ccplogistics.com.

1st of Aug, 2008

If the www.ccplogistics.com don’t cancel the subscription you never wanted in the first place, or you still have charge issues, maybe this advice can help. I too have been victimized by these ###. The first thing you need to do is call your bank to make them aware of the unauthorized charge. This goes for any situation similar to this one. They will have the correct number because companies won’t get the money if they don’t provide contact information. Ask to be transferred to the section that handles debit/ cc transactions. Tell them everything that happened and ask any questions you can think of because they are the subject matter expert. One thing I learned was the age verification is a scam to charge you because there is no way they can tell how old you are only based on your card. I had no problems getting in contact with Pay-CCPLogistics with the number my bank provided, 888-205-2664. The next thing is to call the company and tell them about the charges that are unauthorized, that you provided the credit card number only for age verification as their website required, and that you never would have provided the card number had you known that you were going to be charged. Tell them that you want immediate cancellation and a refund because you will be dispute the charge. When they cancel your membership, have them given you the cancellation number, have them send you a hard copy if possible. This is important because the banks will refund your money immediately as long as the charges are still pending on your bank statement with the proof of cancellation. If you don’t get the confirmation number, then you have wait 30 days for the company to refund the money on their own. After 30 day without a refund, then you can dispute the charges. The most important thing you need to do is get advice from your bank on how to handle your situation. I apologize for the long message, but I’m tired of myself getting hosed and I will assist anyone, anyway I can. Don’t forget to report your issue with the company to the Better Business Bureau at complaints.bbb.com.

• Al
      9th of Sep, 2008

Why can't the person just dispute the charges with their bank and just never even deal with the people at ccp logistics. Won't the bank take care of everything themselves once you dispute the charge??? Also I had 3 different charges pending on my account. one for about $50 and the others were smaller amounts, is this what happened with other's?

• Ge
      23rd of Sep, 2008
    CCPLogistics - never sign up for it
    ccplogistics
    Phone: 8882052664

It was on my credit card bill which I have't use in month's know I have an over the limit charge get it taken care of please...

• Ga
      11th of Nov, 2008

billed 3 months for services not asked for.