CCP Logistics / Scam

United States Review updated:

I worked for the for 2 weeks shipping packages out of my home. The packages were sent to me from auction houses. My job was to mail them overseas. The post office stated that the pre-paid postage they were sending me from stamps. com was fraudulent. DO NOT PAY THE POSTAGE YOURSELF !!!. They promise a big check in 30 days. The best thing you can do is keep the items they send you. The first item was an IPHONE5. Also look up there web page. It looks good, but try calling the phone number. It dosent work.

Cc
Aug 05, 2014

Comments

Aug 14, 2014

I got an email from them about being a transportation specialists and they gave me the run down on how much they pay you and that it's monthly plus commission. In your post you stated you've worked for them for 2 weeks so now it's been about a month for you if you currently still work for them. Have you received any pay from them yet?

• Cc
      Aug 14, 2014

Hi Jon,

Even i have got the same kind of mail. What is your view on this.

• Cj
      Aug 15, 2014

wanting to know did this work for anyone?

Aug 24, 2014

I am waiting on my first package. I just signed on 4 days ago. I figured it was too good to be true. So I started reading scams and now this. If anyone finds out any thing let me know? Marc [protected]@yahoo.com

Aug 28, 2014

Hey I just got my first package, should I send it? And what happens if I decide to keep the package as you said I should.

Aug 28, 2014

DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU GOT.. AND IF THE POSTAGE IS fraudulent OR NOT.

Aug 30, 2014

I got 1 package Thursday and 2 Friday. Now I'm waiting on CCP to send me shipping labels. They said probably Monday. The one Thursday was a new laptop and Friday was 2 pair of NIKE shoes. Wish me luck!

• Ru
      Sep 06, 2014

I also just signed up with this company. I am waiting on 1st package. Is this for real or not? What would happen if I kept the product? Has anyone received a paycheck from this company? RUBY

Sep 07, 2014

I GOT A NEW YOGA 2 PRO COMPUTER IN THE MAIL THURSDAY LAST WEEK. AND 2 PACKAGES NIKE SHOES $60 A PAIR. SEPT 2ND I RECEVIED MAILING LABELS AND MAILED THEM ALL.. THE NEXT DAY WHEN THE US POSTAL INSPECTOR CAME TO MY HOUSE HE TOLD ME NOT TO MAIL ANYMORE. HE SAID CCP-LOGISTICS-LLC WAS STEALING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS FROM RUSSIA OR AMSTIERDAM..IT WAS A SCAM. YOU WILL MAIL PACKAGES FOR THEM AND WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PAY THEY WILL HIRE SOMEONE ELSE. TO MAIL THEM FOR FREE. OH! THE POSTAL INSPECTOR IS FEDERAL...FBI... AND IF YOU KEEP THE PACKAGES THEY WILL TRACE THEM TO YOUR ADDRESS AND GET YOU FOR ALL THE FRAUDULENT SERVICE... OH BY THE WAY I HAVENT HEARD FROM THEM SINCE I MAILED THE PACKAGES.. I MEAN WHAT? THEY KNEW BEFORE I DID HUH? [protected]@yahoo.com STILL UNEMPLOYED!!!

• Je
      Sep 09, 2014

this is a scam keep everthing they send you
    name of the person that contacted me was maria rivera she goes under many names
    i repeat this is a scam

Sep 09, 2014

Yep Maria Rivera, But the Federal Postal Inspector would not let me keep anything.

• Ej
      Sep 09, 2014

I just received the contractual documents they ask you to sign before working for them. I'm a bit skeptical about moving forward after reading all the comments here

Sep 09, 2014

THIS IS PART OF MINE! DON'T DO IT? THEY WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE TOO!

I hope that provided below information will cover all your questions.If you will still have any questions - let me know.Below is the list of the Transportation Specialist's duties : As you can see, our company works as intermediarybetween customers and sellers on almost all big online auctions.Purchased goods will be going through you. The reason is because for a seller from USauction or any US shop, it is much easier for them to send the item to a US address rather than to outside the US.And then you will forward the item to the buyer, following myinstructions. You do not need to contact any buyer or seller.IMPORTANT NOTICE:You have to forward the package during the next 1-2 business days afterit has been delivered to you and the shipping label has been provided.Please take a note : Package will be sent to you and could be not on your name.All incoming packages will be delivered directly to your home address by UPS, FeDex, USPS or DHL.Outgoing packages - for international shipments USPS only(for domestic re-shipments - USPS or FeDex).Both companies allow to order a Pick Up. More information you can obtain visiting their web sites.But if the USPS office is near by to you, you can drop the itemsdirectly to the Post Office. It's fastest way to send the packages.You need to collect and keep every receipt for any purchase that youmade related to our work(printer supplies, box, packaging material)and at the end of the month provide them to me.After i review them - this amount will be added to your commission.Your first payment will be when probationary period ends up - 4 weeksfrom the day when 1st package was sent off from your place.Payroll at a first week of each month.$1800 during the trial(paid after 30 days of work)And Base Salary is $3600 after the trial.Payment could be in a form of a check, paypal transfer or direct deposit.
    THAT IS JUST PART OF IT!!!

S-C-A-M

Sep 10, 2014

WELL, JUST SENT BACK 5 PACKAGES FROM FEDEX AND ONE FROM UPS. I WISH THEY WOULD SEND MONEY...

Sep 12, 2014

Work-at-Home Scams
    Criminals post job announcements on Internet career sites offering work-at-home positions—sometimes advertised as “merchandising manager” or “package processing assistant.” Duties include receiving packages and mailing them to a foreign address on behalf of a client, using postage-paid mailing labels provided via email.

The real story? It’s a scam!

If you accept the job, you’ll receive packages containing one of two things:
    •Merchandise bought with stolen credit cards—the scammer needs your help to smuggle the goods out of the country.
    •Counterfeit postal money orders—the scammer wants your help to distribute them to other scammers.

And when you receive payment—watch out! The check or postal money order you receive are counterfeits!

Sweetheart Scams
    Fraudulent reshippers also lurk on dating websites. They send a few emails to get to know you and may even send photos or flowers. Once they have your attention, they ask you to help their business or family by shipping packages to Europe or Africa. They may claim to be with a charity or mission and need help in delivering “donated” items to Africa or another part of the world.

Another variation is the “lonely hearts” scam. Men, for example, will receive photos of an attractive woman—perhaps calling herself a nurse—who is looking for a husband. If you respond, the nurse claims to be in love with you and asks for money to pay for an airline ticket. If you send the money, the nurse will come up with another reason to ask for yet more money.

The real story? Both the nurse and the photo are fake — and could be the picture of your worst nightmare.

Mystery Shopper Scams
    In another twist on the reshipping scam, people receive emails offering yet another work-at-home offer—to be a paid mystery shopper.

If you sign up for the job, you’re paid with a postal money order or check, told to keep your earned portion, and wire the remaining amount elsewhere. Postal Inspectors warn: Make sure the money order or check is genuine before you deposit it. If your bank identifies a money order or check as counterfeit, you may be liable for the full face amount of the counterfeit you deposited in the bank.

IMPORTANT! To verify if a postal money order is authentic, call the Money Order Verification System at 1-866-459-7822.

WERE YOU PAID WITH A COUNTERFEIT POSTAL MONEY ORDER OR CHECK?

Should you wire money to a stranger?
    U.S. Postal Inspectors say: Absolutely not! The offer may sound like a nice deal, but—as usual—it’s just too good to be true.

Criminals may offer to pay you for a work-at-home job with a postal money order or check, tell you to keep your earned portion, and request you wire the remaining amount elsewhere.

IS YOUR NAME ON THE RETURN ADDRESS BUT YOU DIDN'T SEND THIS PACKAGE?

If you received a package with a Return to Sender by Postal Inspectors label on it, and you didn’t mail the package, you may be the victim of an illegal credit card scheme. Postal Inspectors suggest you check your account with your credit card issuer or bank.

REPORT MAIL FRAUD!
    If you believe you’re a victim of one of these scams, file a complaint with Postal Inspectors online or call Postal Inspectors at 1-877-876-2455 (option 4, Mail Fraud).

• Je
      Sep 13, 2014

this is a total scam be carefull do not sign on you will not get paid plus the people that send the packages are part of the scam and will use your name and address to try ti open credit card accounts phone accounts and purchasing accounts, this is way they ask for a copy of your drivers lic be very carefull this people like maria rivera know what they are doing and you will end up being a victom of identity theft

• Go
      Oct 14, 2014

I have agree . I have sent packages out . Now I am finding it hard to reach anyone . Maria Rivera is my contact also. I do not think this is a good deal. I would love some more information.

Jan 01, 2015

CALL THE US POSTAL INSPECTOR. THEY WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.