CCNNutra / charge for product not ordered

1 2375 camelback rd.5th flPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

I ordered a trial product at $4.95 for shipping and handling, and was charged on my credit card $44.85, I am so angry and disappointed at the level of deception, and fraud that was bestowed on me

Kb

Comments

• Te
      31st of Aug, 2008

CCNNutra, Colopure, Fit Factory is all a FRAUD!!! Do not fall for this like I did. I ordered a free trial of colopure for a shipping cost of $4.95 and in the last 2 months have had numerous unauthorized charges to my credit card. When I called them they said I clicked on a "green extreme" button when ordering the product which automatically enrolled me in Fit Factory. I don't even know what it is!! Please check your credit card statements closely. Look for charges of $38.95, $44.90, and/or $39.95 to CCNNutra, Colopure, and/or Fit Factory. This is a huge scam and MUST BE STOPPED!!!

• Ki
      1st of Sep, 2008

I only get $637.00 A month. They told me a can get some diet pills for 1.98. I just looked at my account and they took they have taken my bill money can you please get my money back

• Ed
      10th of Sep, 2008

I have been charged twice by these crooks and they should go to jail.I was charged 44, 85 for a trial product and then again 44.85. They charged me under the name of acai pure and then ccnnutra

12th of Sep, 2008

Scam

• Su
      18th of Sep, 2008

can you tell me how to get my money back

• Co
      18th of Sep, 2008

ccnnutra took 44.95 was suppose to take only 4.95

• Ed
      19th of Sep, 2008

I am very frustrated. They charged me additional $39.95 for my trial bottle a month later. They said it was the remainder balance if I didn't cancel membership. I do not understand why a trial has a ending balance amount for the free trial plus shipping. I canceled further orders and am going to put a block on my account against further charges from them. This was wrong and I should of not had to pay more money a month later for my free trial.

• Th
      19th of Sep, 2008

Ordered free sample of Acaipure for the $4.95 shipping charge and was billed today for $39.95 by CCNNUTRA. I never authorized this transaction. Attempting to contact the customer servie is a joke, there is no way to send the message and they want to charge a fee to cancel. Please let Ophra know her name is being used with the scam.

20th of Sep, 2008

I have also been ripped off by this company. Their Terms and Conditions state after 14 days if not returned they will charge the extra money. They charged my checking acct credit card immediately for over $90 when I ordered a sample for what I thought was only $5.95. What a scam!!

I have emailed Harpo Productions on this use of Oprah's apparent recommendation. Hopefully she will put this on her show so no one else is taken in. I cannot afford $90. I am so upset at this scam.

• Wy
      21st of Sep, 2008

I had the same problem. I checked my statement today and saw a charge for $39.95. Is there anyway to get them to stop charging me?

• El
      22nd of Sep, 2008

When i ordered the free trial of Acaipure I read all the terms and no where did it say of the $39.95 charge until after i submitted the order. I immediatly emailed and called (888-692-8352) and left a message to cancel. I received it in the mail anywayand returned it. Now I was charged. Called my bank to put in a dispute of the charges. I will get my money back.

22nd of Sep, 2008

I authorized the free trial, on 9/20/08 ccnnutra made an unauthorized charge on my visa account . this pending charge needs to be removed I already got the FREE TRIAL...THANK YOU..

• Ro
      24th of Sep, 2008

OH Believe me I know, I said ok to the 4.95 free trial, then got charged the 44.95, and thats because they had premarked all the boxes saying yes to buying other things, its not marked on the original page but after you put in your info, and BEWARE, they charge you again for 38.95 after 20 days to the T, even though you supposedly have 30 days to cancel, then when you email there acct, nothing and when you call the company, its back logged and hangs up on you, if you try and cancel they tell you its by a non human ( computer) and if you do not have confirmation number ( which ny the way they do not give you ) it will not cancel. SO BASICALLY we're all screwed out of this money its highway robbery!!

• Ky
      7th of Oct, 2008

I had to delete my account at the bank and open up a new one, people let your bank know what is going on and sign a paper to the debit card company and they will be aware that this is a scam . my bank is working with me . there is 2 companys that is doing this .

• Gw
      13th of Oct, 2008

I call my bank and they say that they will take care of this. They told me that they have something that is call shop safe that will warn you of these predators like this sorry people. I am angry too. It said FREE TRIAL! They charge me $44 for a free trial. I am not understanding what free trial mean (duh!) Does anyone know the email address so I can email them and fuss them out? I have the phone number.

• Yv
      18th of Oct, 2008

I have been ripped off same as complaints above

• Ke
      26th of Oct, 2008

same crap happen to me!! what should i do now?

27th of Oct, 2008

The same stuff happened to me and I tried calling the 888-692-8352 number and all I get is a busy tone. I hate scams. If anyone has anyother info it would be great. Thanks

• 7d
      30th of Oct, 2008

Not only did they charge me twice within 7 days but also had charged for some kind of magazines also. Beware forget free trials its not true. Never enter any card numbers or any accounts for free trials or promotional things. Call Credit cards or whatever you have placed stop charges ASAP and cancel your cards and issue new cards with different account numbers and make sure all charges are stopped. My first time and learned lesson. People be ware phone # not any good.

• Fe
      1st of Nov, 2008

+-I order a free trail of acai berry for $4.95 s+h and was ripped off for 44.80 they put a hold on my account for the amount the same day i order it. I will dispute the amount. PLEASE DONT ODER from this company its a SCAM!!! My bank will assit me in getting my money back.