CCNNutra / FRAUD ALERT -- ACAI POWER TRIAL OFFER

United States Review updated:
Saw the Oprah show. She was introducing ACAIPOWER. I ordered the FREE trial for $4.95 shipping/handling on 11/17. On 11/18 I logged into my credit card statement online and saw a charge pending from CCNNutra for $44.85. I googled them and found this complaint website. I read most of the complaints and found that I had been a victim of fraud. Worried that I may be charged again and again...I cancelled my credit cards and are having my bank send me new ones. My credit card company was also able to refuse the pending charge. I am currently on hold with this CCNNutra (been on hold for 45 minutes) waiting for someone to pickup so I can cancel whatever order was placed. I am determined. This is a lesson to me to NOT order FREE trials on products EVER. Especially in this day and age when ever penny counts for something and fraud is on the rise.
Ss

Comments

Co
  29th of Aug, 2008
I ordered a free trial from this company today -- at a cost of 4.95. When I checked my charges this evening I was charged $44.95.
Gi

CCNnutra
2943 W Leon Ave Space 20
West Valley City
Utah
Phone: 801-433-8802

Ordered a trial for 4.95 checked acct was billed 35.95. Why can a company say one thing and it ends up being something else.
De
  29th of Aug, 2008
Classic bait and switch. Usually trials involve a window of time to cancel, and if you don't cancel within that time frame you are then charged for the full amount. I have tried trials and samples of things, and when I didn't cancel on time, I was charged. When I did, I wasn't charged. So basically just read the fine print and keep up with your cancellations.
Ch

CCNnutra
Arlington
Washington
Phone: 425-334-0573

I did not authorize the amount of $44.85 to be taken out of my debit card. I have notified my bank. This is awful.
Br
  15th of Sep, 2008
I WAS ALSO CHARGED 44.85 BUT WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER AND CAN'T AFFORD THIS.
Ri
  16th of Sep, 2008
I WAS TAUGHT A VALUABLE LESSON TODAY

I did not authorize the amount of $44.85 to be taken out of my debit card. Should have been $4.85. I have notified my bank. And cancelled my card.yuck!!!
Ma
  17th of Sep, 2008

CCNNUTRA
1514 W
Tempe
Arizona
Phone: 92872576684

I ordered a 4.95 trial offer of a weight loss product. The company charged my bank account

44.95 three times today.
Yi
  24th of Sep, 2008
is there any way that your guys stop charging my money from my bank .. you guys took 39.95
Ge
  29th of Sep, 2008
I orderd a free trail product of acai pure, which I had to pay for the shipping and handling of $4.95. The company however did an unauthorized debit in the amount of $44.85. I was told by my bank to contact the company, however, at this time of my email I'm unable to reach the company for comment.
Ba
  3rd of Oct, 2008
I just now went online to my bank for statement. Found a temporary hold on a charge...for something I do not even recognise... $44.90.

What is the product...or the sample...anyone know. It was a transaction at 2200 last night...Oct. 2, 2008. We were watching the VP debate and the followup until after midnight EDT.

CCNNUTRA ?? Merchant # 39570003480 x ... Have made a dispute to this at Bank... Anyone know the telephone number for this merchant? Another way to rob..steal money... What about those who do not even check their accounts.

ONLINE ACCOUNT CHECKING...DO IT OFTEN... CATCH IT WHEN NEW...
Ko
  4th of Oct, 2008

CCNnutra - Fraud
CCNNutra
Ellenwood
Georgia

Like countlesss others, it appears that I have fallen prey to the unscrupulous marketing practices of this company selling AcaiPure. I have no issue with the initial order of product. I have a very large issue with the deceptive "auto-ordering" of additional product, which by the way... has not shown up in my mailbox so I can call these people and get them to cease and desist. I have cancelled my card to avoid further charges and despite additional inconvenience to me, it is worth it to stop them in their tracks.

The US Attorney's Office will be advised of this slick, predatory and totally dishonest company who thinks their consumer base will tolerate their behavior. For those of you not familiar, it is actually quite simple to file a complaint. Just do a search for the US Attorney's Office and look for the Internet Fraud section.
De
  6th of Oct, 2008

CCNnutra - Put them out of business somebody!!
CCNNUTRA
714 LOCUSTBERRY DRIVE
Red Oak
Texas
Phone: 214-200-6232

I ordered a free trial order of diet pills for the shipping fee of 4.95 and my cc was charged for 44.85 this is an unauthorized charge and there was no phone number to call about getting a refund or closing this acct.
I am in the process of trying to get a refund bk to my cc
Gi
  7th of Oct, 2008
The same thing happen to me, they charged my credit card 44.85 instead of the shipping and handling like they were suppose to!
El
  7th of Oct, 2008
I just placed an order for a "FREE TRIAL" of AcaiPure capsules. The deal was that I was only going to pay for shipping and handling at first and 20 days from my order date, I would be charged $39.95 plus S&H. A minute later, I check my account and see that I had been charged $44.85 not once but twice by "CCNNUTRA". The funny thing is that since I didn't know what "CCNNUTRA" was all about or why they were charging me that amount twice, I researched "CCNNUTRA" on Google to see if I could get some info on what that company was, and all I get is a whole bunch of customers complaining about the same thing that happened to me. What kind of a rip off is this? I contacted them immediately and am still waiting for a reply. I'm not willing to deal with this non-sense. I want a refund ASAP. For those that have experienced the same situation, the following is their contact information:

Mailing Address:
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
2375 East Camelback Rd.
5th Floor
Phoneix, AZ 85016

Toll Free Customer Support: 1-888-692-8352
Customer Service representatives are available Monday - Friday 8am-5pm Mountain time.

Good luck!
Ke
  9th of Oct, 2008

CCNnutra - Put them out of business somebody!!
1717 S Tucker Apt 2S
Saint Louis
Missouri
Phone: 314-517-0513

instead of charging me $4.95 they charged my card $44.85 tried to call and let them know this the guy just played dum and kept putting me on hold thenhe just hung up on me I kept trying to call back line was busy or no one wouldanswer the phone.
Ma
  15th of Oct, 2008
ordered trial offer for shipping only of 4.95 billed my checking account 44.85 did not authorized the latter amount
Vi
  22nd of Oct, 2008
My complaint is the same as Mary's from Tempe only the charger my card twice for $44.90. I don't know how these people get away with being so sleazy.
Ri
  23rd of Oct, 2008
i am not sure where the company is from but i was charged for something i didnt order!! not sure how to get my 39.95 back! i canceled my account so they cant charge it again. i have called many different numbers and nothing!!
Ka
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I was charged 3 times today from this company and did not authorize any of it. Do you by any chance have the number that you called?
Thanks,