Comments

• Br
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I to ordered the free trial offer and even after canceling the subscription they still charged me 38.95. I have still not seen the refund and that has been two months now. I know I will never see the money again.

• Id
      26th of Sep, 2008

i did not authorize charges from suntrust of $44.95 to taken out of account. would you refund the money back to account, it made an insuffient fund please debit this amount back. i did not order this produce. Ida Mae Ruffin

8th of Oct, 2008

I did not agree to any monthly fee to be deducted from my account. I am pleased that others posted their complaints as it made my decision to cancel my present card and have another re-issued easy. Now they will not be able to submit a debit transaction as the card is no good and I caught it the same day, so the bank will battle with them for the money not me. Jokes on them LOL It's very unfortunate that some folks have to act, I said act so desperate of money, do they know that we are all experiencing the recession/depression $40 is not to be thrown away these days nor stolen as it counts.

13th of Oct, 2008

I am absolutely disgusted. Times are hard right now and even if they where not, no one has the right to get away with this type of robbery. My husband offered free sample and now money is being withdrawn from our account, there is not telling when it will be placed back. I am outraged. Someone has to stop this kind of thing from going on.

• Da
      17th of Oct, 2008

I agree...I bought a 4.95 trial, and now have been charged 39.95, for no apparent reason.

• Ji
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I was ripped off by this company also paid 4.95 for shipping and was charged 38.95 unauthorized.
    Talked to a womanthere by phone and she was very rude and said that they tell you a 60 pill bottle is 39 dollars. this company shouldnt be allowed to operate like this with all the complaints against them there should be something done about them.

16th of Nov, 2008

I too ordered the $4.95 trial offer, however it did state as I ordered it that I would be subsequently charged for future orders unless I canceled. You need to make sure you are reading the fine print when you are ordering something "free" because nothing comes for free.

• Me
      17th of Nov, 2008

I will tell all of you this... If any of you have gotten someone on the phone it was probably a miracle! I just tried calling for the millionth time and finally got an approximate wait time of ... 79 min and 38 seconds. NO JOKE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME? I also sent NUMEROUS complaints VIA email! NO RESPONSE. 2 months later still being charged... and there has been NO PRODUCT ! (I don't want it) but they are really pulling some good ones over on people! My bank said to cancel my card immediately, and They are going after them with a dispute. I have the proof of countless requests to cancel and customer service concerns! I even got a response from there automatic email response. This is gold to me now!

I did see that area after ordering where it said about cancelling. But they were boxes clicked already for extra product like the hoodia water stuff and gum. In order for you not to get charged that extra money is that you needed to UNCHECK the boxes. WHAT A CROCK!!! I immediately sent an email to canel my entire order. Absolutely not interested. I knew at that moment it was a scam. If we want something we will pick it, we should not have to un-select the product!

Anyways, good luck to everyone, get ready for a long dreaded process. I think they should be sued!!! Class action at that!

• Fr
      17th of Nov, 2008

Unfortunately I am a vctim of these people . Just charged my account $ 44.95 for a free sample.
    I am disgusted that in time so hard there are people taking advantage of consumers.

You are right we should be sued them!

• Je
      20th of Nov, 2008

I too have fallen victim to CCNNUTRA. I ordered the samples for the low price and great inconvenience of canceling my card. My bank is also disputing the charges with this company. I was looking at the better business bureau web-site. I couldn't find anything about this company. I am going to be calling the BBB. This madness has to stop. Does anyone have the e-mail addy to CCNnutra? I have a phone number but couldn't find the other.Good luck to everyone!!!

• Di
      29th of Dec, 2008

I am never trying trial offers again! I tried ACAI diet pills and POMClear- don't do it- a joke, a scam, a rip-off. ACAI- you have to cancel the membership and return the product withing 14 days of buying it. POMClear- you have to cancel and retrun the product within 14 days of receiving the product. For both of these, you also have to cancel any other memberships that are attached to it!
    Yes- CCNNUTRA is a joke! Just for trying a trial offer from diet companies, CCNNUTRA gets a hold of your information and bills you for a membership fee as well as www.fitac.com for another $29.95. The best way to get rid of these companies and other companies that are charging you right now or planning on charging in the future is to not only call the companies but call you credit/debit card and have them issue you a new card and dispute the charges once the purchases clear. The phone number for CCNNUTRA is 1-888-692-8352 and their website is www.getorderhelp.com. (Or you can call your bank and ask for their phone number). The wait time is outrageous but worth it when you think of all the future purchases they may hit you with. Also, tell them (CCNNUTRA and any other company you go through) that you don't give them authorization to sell or give your information to anybody without your written consent.