CCN Nutra / unauthorized charge to credit card

1 unknownunknown, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

shortly after placing two orders for less than $10.00 each for shipping only, my credit card notified me of $44.00 charges made to my credit card.

More CCN Nutra Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Nov, 2008

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A FREE TRIAL AND I WAS CHARGED $44.95 ON MY BANK ACCOUNT. I NEED THAT MONEY!!. HOW DO I GET IT BACK AND THEM TO STOP CHARGES.

• Ti
      20th of Nov, 2008

I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A FREE TRIAL ALSO AND THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT TO FOR $44.95
    & 4.95.HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK? I WANT A REFUND !!!

• Cy
      1st of Dec, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I disputed the charge with my bank and they are working with me. Call customer service with whichever bank you have and they will help you dispute this.

• We
      1st of Dec, 2008

The same thing happened to me only they charged me twice in the amount of $44.95 each. I applied for the free trial for shipping charges only and never received any confirmation. I received confirmation of a membership to "FitFitness" where I would be billed 29.95 after expiration of the free trial which I never even applied for. I called the 800 # and was able to cancel this so hopefully this will not kick-in after 30 days. They told me that the free trial for the supplement was handled from a different company and advised me to call 1-888-692-8352 to cancel. I've been tryin to get thru for over 4 hours and the # is busy. I have since called my bank for which they are handling so the charges are re-imbersed to my account. During the process my card must be deactivated and the entire process will most likely not get resolved for 2-3 weeks. The bank rep also advised me that I am not the 1st filing a complaint against CCN. Business conducted like this needs to stop and stop making honest consumers the victims..