CCN Nutra / unauthorized charge to credit card

1 unknownunknown, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

shortly after placing two orders for less than $10.00 each for shipping only, my credit card notified me of $44.00 charges made to my credit card.

More CCN Nutra Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sh
  19th of Nov, 2008

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A FREE TRIAL AND I WAS CHARGED $44.95 ON MY BANK ACCOUNT. I NEED THAT MONEY!!. HOW DO I GET IT BACK AND THEM TO STOP CHARGES.

Ti
  20th of Nov, 2008

I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A FREE TRIAL ALSO AND THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT TO FOR $44.95
& 4.95.HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK? I WANT A REFUND !!!

Cy
  1st of Dec, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I disputed the charge with my bank and they are working with me. Call customer service with whichever bank you have and they will help you dispute this.

We
  1st of Dec, 2008

The same thing happened to me only they charged me twice in the amount of $44.95 each. I applied for the free trial for shipping charges only and never received any confirmation. I received confirmation of a membership to "FitFitness" where I would be billed 29.95 after expiration of the free trial which I never even applied for. I called the 800 # and was able to cancel this so hopefully this will not kick-in after 30 days. They told me that the free trial for the supplement was handled from a different company and advised me to call 1-888-692-8352 to cancel. I've been tryin to get thru for over 4 hours and the # is busy. I have since called my bank for which they are handling so the charges are re-imbersed to my account. During the process my card must be deactivated and the entire process will most likely not get resolved for 2-3 weeks. The bank rep also advised me that I am not the 1st filing a complaint against CCN. Business conducted like this needs to stop and stop making honest consumers the victims..