CCN Nutra / Unauthorized charge

1 2375 Camelback Road, 5th FloorPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

I ordered a trial of Acaipure for $4.95 (S&H) and was told that my credit card was denied. As it turns out, I used my work zip code for the transaction, which does not match my home address. However, when I checked my bank account the next day, there was a $44.95 charge from CCN Nutra. Not only was this charged after my debit card was denied, but $4.95 suddenly turned into $44.95. This is a scam and I hope others will research this company before giving them any information, like I did not. I will also be filing an official complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Ly

Comments

• Br
      8th of Oct, 2008

The same exact thing happened to me. I am furious and I’m in the process of getting my money refunded because the charges were unauthorized! Were you successful in getting your money back?

• Ca
      16th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I thought I was being billed $4.95 and turned out to be $44.95. When I called them immediately to cancel, I was told the order had been processed and there was nothing I could do except return it once received (I would then have to pay restocking fee and shipping charges). Also, they were rude. PLEASE PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT.

• Ci
      18th of Oct, 2008
    CCN Nutra - web site says free trail 4.95 shc account debit for 41.95.
    ccn nutra
    Riverdale
    Illinois
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352

the web site shows the product as free trail for 4.95 shipping and handiling, I tried to x off the system, a message popup came up for and offer for only 1.95 shipping and handeling . I thought I was getting the free trail offer for 1.95 but instead charged the 41.95 to my account.

• Am
      6th of Nov, 2008

The same thing just happened to me!!!
    What can I do?

• Pr
      12th of Nov, 2008

MY BANK ACCOUT WAS CHARGED $44.85 AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN $4.95 FOR TRIAL

15th of Nov, 2008

The same thing just happened to me. I ordered the Colotox and AcaiPure trial and was charged 44.85 and 45.85 instead of 4.95 and 5.95. This is a scam and they should be shutdown.

• Ol
      16th of Nov, 2008

I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING MY MONEY BACK $44.95 AND NOW THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN $39.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AGAIN..SHOCKED!!! THIS IS ALL FROM ME JUST CHECKING OUT THIER WEB SITE..THEY ARE TAKEN IT OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND THE OTHER ACCOUNT WAS CANCELLED...WHAT AM I TO DO??...THE PHONE LINE IS ALWAYS BUSY WHEN CALLED!!! TIMES ARE TIGHT WITH MONEY AND THIS COMPANY DARES TO KEEP TAKEN MONEY OUT OF PEOPLES ACCOUNTS...I HOPE THERE IS HELP FOR ME OUT THERE???

• Tw
      18th of Nov, 2008

I too was scammed. Fortunately my CC company called me about the scan less than 10 minutes after making my order. They cancelled the entire thing for me. These folks are a scam and if this product is endorsed by Oprah then she should be aware of the problems surrounding productrs she sponsors. I intend to notify her company of this huge scam.

• Bt
      22nd of Nov, 2008

i do not know what is ccn nutra i never order anything from that company i will not let my money go like that i work too hard for some company to take my money like that i want my money back on my account

• Do
      1st of Dec, 2008

I had to cancell my credit card and am waiting until I can dispute the charges. DO NOT EVER DEAL with Colotox or AcaiPure EVER EVER EVER. They are all tied together, and the company is a total smoke screen. Website looks legit, but it is not.

• Gu
      1st of Dec, 2008

you guys need to read what your filling out honestly i only paided 4.95 how stupid are you guys when ur putting in your credit card information right next to it it shows 2 preselected items that makes it 44.95... deselect and boom problem solved ... swear we got a bunch of idiots in this world. there products are awesome . you just got to know what your doing in the first place .. if your gonna get mad about this and that you shouldnt be using a computer at all to pay for things or bills.. read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS! they cant say it more clearly on the order page when u put your card info. gives u total and everything LOOK!

• Df
      4th of Dec, 2008
    CCN Nutra - RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE
    CCN NUTRA
    2375 Camelback Road, 5th Floor
    Phoenix
    Phone: 888-692-8352
    centralcoastnutra.net

This is by far the single RUDEST company I have ever spoken to. You can't reach them without waiting on hold for well over an hour, then you are greeted by the RUDEST GIRL IN THE ENTIRE SERVICE INDUSTRY!!

• Ly
      8th of Jan, 2009

I cancelled my order and still they kept charging my credit card $39.95. I asked my bank for CNN Nutra's phone number and the number was disconnected.
    It is fake company.