CCN Nutra / CCN Nutra was cancelled

1 1025 Neil St NE Apt 17Olympia, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-459-9950

I called the FitFactory [protected] on January 6th and cancelled my subscription for ColoPure, which, incidently is a joke. I was assured by the Fit Factory representative that no other charges were going to be added to my debit card by them or CNN Nutra, they're affilliate. Low and behold, I just checked my bank statement online tonight and there's the charge, once again for CNN Nutra for 38.95 who is partnered with the Fit Factory. I'm really ticked off. I cancelled this and now it just won't go away. These scams really sucker people in and now I'm going to have to cancel my credit card and get a new one.

Georgia Frost

Ge

Comments

• Ta
      11th of Feb, 2009

georgia,
    my heart goes out to you. i myself have a charge against my account and i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT OR WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND CAN NOT GET RID OF IT. !! i think we need to all complain together and get them with a class action law suit. they can take our mney mess our credit up and can't get them to fess up. come on people let's stand together .
    hang in there
    tammy

• St
      13th of Feb, 2009

You guys have the right idea. Here's what we did...

We called our bank since we used a debit card. We faxed a printout of the cancellation email to our bank's fraud unit. The next month when we received a phone call from the company telling us that we had to pay them since they couldn't charge our card but they had already sent us the next shipment. We told them =

" Good luck with that!, we researched you guys and so we found out you guys were scammers. We also printed out a few of the complaints along with our cancellation confirmation email to our bank's fraud department, Just in case you tried to charge us again. "