CCN * Celebrity Smile / Unauthorized Charge

1 12399 Belcher Road South, Ste 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

The company advertises a "free trial", and the customer pays just shipping . Once you receive the trial, the packing slip states that you only have use of the trial for 14 days. If you do not want the product you must pay shipping again and cancel a membership that you had no idea you joined in the first place. They will issue you a refund once they have received the unopened container less shipping and a 15% restocking fee. This advertiseing is very misleading.

Comments

Ca
  3rd of Apr, 2009

WHAT A SCAM!! Doesn't work worth a darn. Also they expect you to put this on TWICE A DAY and not close your mouth and walk around 'smiling' like a jack@$$ for 15 minutes at a time. They billed my credit card $39.95 AFTER I cancelled and they basically told me 'too bad'. I was only able to get part of that back (well, not yet--we'll see) but they seem to take pride in ripping you off! There's no free trial. They still end up getting more than $25.00 of your money. DON'T FALL for it!!!

Do
  22nd of Apr, 2009

I made a complaint to BBB regarding celebritysmile.com which operates out of FL. The business name is Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc (CNN). Their CEOs are located in AZ, so I was referred to the Arizona's BBB. In 12/08, the AZ Attorney General’s Office filed a lawsuit against Central Coast Nutraceuticals and its CEO, alleging violations of the AZ Consumer Fraud Act and a pattern of deceptive practices in their online sales of products. Consumers who feel they have been the victim of consumer fraud by CCN should contact the AZ Attorney General’s Office Consumer Information and Complaint division in Tucson at (520) 628-6504, www.azag.com. This matter is pending.

For more information, this is BBB’s link on Central Coast Nutraceuticals (CNN)

Besides Celebrity Smile, they have scammed people at the following sites: www.acai-pure.com, www.pomclear.com, www.colopure.com, www.colotox.com, www.greenteaextreme.com, www.myavela.com, www.hoodiastar.com, www.hoodiacore.com, www.hoodiawater.com, www.hoodiastarpm.com, www.slimlifediet.com, www.cholestapro.com - probably others. Watch out for these websites and the products sold by them.

The scam is similar on all of them. A person thinks he is only paying for shipping to try a product; consumers are asked to provide CCN with credit card information. They use the credit card # to charge consumers for additional products and memberships that were not requested. Then they are unwilling to give refunds. The phone reps are SO RUDE! Probably because everyone's yelling at them all day about the unwarranted charges.

Go get 'em guys. I learned that no matter where they're operating in the US, AZ has jurisdiction.

Do
  20th of Jul, 2009

They neglect to mention that if you return an item, there is a 15% restocking fee and of course, you are not refunded any shipping costs for unwanted items. I finally had to change the credit card number that they had before I wasn't charged anymore, which was a huge hassle.

Wo
  1st of Feb, 2010

I went to the better business bureau and started a complaint. I put in this info for the company.

Celebrity White Teeth
20100 S. Vermont Avenue
Torrance, CA 90502

Km
  8th of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I work for Celeb White Teeth. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@celebswhiteteeth.com/ 1-866-202-0846, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.