ccm fullfillment center / Never authorized for company to automatically send me more diabetic pills and to take payment out of my check account.

1 1930 Village Center Cir, # 3-108Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

CCM Fulfillment Center has been sending me pills that supposedly help control sugar level for diabetics and I never authorized them to automatically take payment out of my account. I only authorized the first delivery sample, but never told them to continue sending the pills. Please cancel immediately since I have returned the product and have not been satisfied not even with the sample offered via e-mail.
They say the electronic rate approved # is [protected] for one of their deliveries, but I never gave any authorization for such delivery. Please stop sending the product and cancel future deliveries immediately.
e-mail omarco2200@yahoo.com Maria Alvarez

Comments

• Ar
      8th of Feb, 2009
    ccm fullfillment center - Charging CC Without Permission
    CCM Fullfillment Centert
    1930 Village Center Cir #3-108
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

Ordered FREE SAMPLE, and agreed to pay shipping. I have received two additonal bottles, unwanted, and have been charged $85. per bottle.

25th of Feb, 2009
    ccm fullfillment center - charged without permission
    CCM Fullfillment Center
    1930 Village Center Dir #-106
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

Ordered FREE SAMPLE, and agreed to pay shipping. I have received two additional bottles, unwanted, and have been charged $85. per bottle.