ccm fulfillment center / Acai Berry Supplements

1 1930 Village Center Cir #3-108Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

They sent me two bottles of Acai Berry Supplements without my permission and charged my debit card $86 dollars. Now I don't now how to stop it????

Comments

• Me
      9th of Jan, 2009
    ccm fulfillment center - Received product I didnnot order and they refuse to refund the mon ey.
    CCM Fulfillment Center
    1930 Village Center 3-106
    Las Vagas
    Nevada

I did not order the product. When it arrived I called the company and they said they could not refund the $4.95 for the trial product. They did cancel the membership fee that would have been added had I not called to cancel.

I fee this is fraud.

12th of Jan, 2009

This same thing happend to me. Any ideas how they got your info??

• Li
      28th of Jan, 2009

i would like to know if anyone out there has a phone number for the ccm fulment center.
    my email adress is limericklady3@yahoo.com

• Ar
      8th of Feb, 2009
    ccm fulfillment center - Unauthorized Charge
    CCM Fulfillment Center
    1930 Village Center Cir. #3-108
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I ordered a free sample of this product and agreed to pay the $5. shipping. I have now received two bottles of their 'sugar pills', not ordered/requested, and I have been charged $85.00 per bottle. I have notified my credit union and my local Better Business Bureau.

• La
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Hi, I have received the same, How do you find a phone no. to call? Please help me! Please e-mail, at ladybugsjw@yahoo.com

• Hu
      13th of Apr, 2009

Thank you rambo_birdie for the number. I was given a totally different number to call and NEVER had anyone pick up. Was just about to mail a letter to this group and happened (after much searching) to find this web site. God Bless You for sharing this info. I am returning unwanted pills and getting my $$$ back.
    Thank you again! humlynner@live.com

• Ra
      13th of Apr, 2009

Have the same problem with them taking my money away. My bank got the phone number for me.

1-866-918-9911

• Ta
      22nd of May, 2009

Hi - I was supposed to get a free sample bottle. They sent me a regular bottle, which I opened thinking it was the sample. Then I saw my credit card statement - they charged me $88 for the bottle (60 pills!). I immediately called them, explained that I thought the bottle was the sample, so I opened it, and used 2 pills before I saw the bill. I was told to send it back, certified mail, (spent more money!) and to expect a refund on my credit card.
    After waiting several weeks, I called, and a very very rude person told me that they would not refund my money, because the bottle was opened. I explained that I was already told I would get a refund, but it was like talking to a robot - would not let me speak to a supervisor or anyone else. So bottom line is - I paid $88 plus $6.50 for certified mail, for 2 pills - they kept the bottle I returned!!!
    Big big rip off. I would not recommend anyone doing business with them.
    The number to call is 1-866-951-1393. Good luck.
    tarafriend1@gmail.com