ccierns.comCCIERNS.COM, CCIERNSLAB.COM, CCIERNSLABS.COM cheated me

I purchased their CCIE Routing and Switching Version 5 Workbook and they guaranteed, I'll pass the exam and I'll get questions from their workbook, but in exam I got completely different questions, when i ask them to refund the money i paid for useless workbook they denied, telling it is my fault that i did not prepare the workbook. I had paid them 2K USD for questions and solutions. Now i see they have reduced the prices because no body is purchasing their fake workbooks and lots of humiliation over internet about both the fake instructors and scam workbook sites owners, their names are exposed over internet. Its not my business though.

Now I left the idea of refund, I'm requesting for updates they are asking to show them screen after login to CCIE Dashboard (OSLM) via team viewer, they are very unprofessional in response to emails, they do reply after 2-3 days and after sending many reminders.

This Mumbai India based company sucks, i want you guys to stay away from it before you get fooled like me. Their workbook is complete crap with wrong solutions and outdated questions.

Jo