Cchase Bank / Aundrea Van Dorn / Mortgage refinance!
On March 24, 2007, it was agreed between myself and loan officer Aundre Van Dorn of Chase Bank that i would refinance with Chase. I was told that i had to pay a appraisal fee of $250 for the loan to be locked in at 6% without any discount points. I gave Aundrea Van Dorn my debit card number for her to charge the $250 from my account and lock in the rate at 6% and no discount fee.
On March 18, 2007 I receive a good faith estimate that said 6% and loan discount fee of .125% at the cost of $475. This was acceptable.
July 11, 2007 after unsuccessfully trying to get Chase to schedule a closing date and proceeding with a complaint, I was given a new good faith estimate which stated that i would have to close with loan discount fee at 2.500% at $ 9,617.90 for a rate of 6%.
Aundrea never deducted the $250 for the appraisal and my rate was not locked in. The rate was finally locked in on July 20 at 2.375%.
More Cchase Bank / Aundrea Van Dorn Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank - Asking me to pay for their mistake!
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - mobile banking
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - discrimination