CCG Armory / No customer service

I ordered Star Trek - Countdown #1 from these people and the post office claimed they delivered it to my address. I did not receive it. The first time I emailed them, they blew me off. I tried to open communication through Paypal, but they escalated it to a claim and then said that since I went that route they would only be able to give me a partial refund. They kept referring me to the post office who told me to go through the merchant. Two days later, they just started ignoring my emails. I had to go to Paypal and get a courtesy credit through them.

I have never had such a horrible, frustrating experience in my life. They were uncommunicative and just plain rude. It seems like they'd be great if everything went smoothly, but as soon as things go wrong - LOOK OUT!

Ed

Comments

• Wa
      9th of Dec, 2009

I made an order with them for some Warhammer 40, 000 stuff through the Yahoo shopping cart and the credit card charge went ok. First they said my items were not shipped because UPS was on vacation, now after two weeks they want me to pay them again by Paypal. I already talked to my bank about this. Bad customer support and overcharge.

• Lo
      10th of Feb, 2010

sorry about your pain man, I ordered a very expensive item from them recently, I notice that whoever responds skips my emails, and leaves 5 word emails. They didnt even answer my questions like if i get tracking etc etc, they just took my money. Anyways the delivery on ebay claims I will get my item approx tomarrow or day after, I dont even think they shipped it out or carry the item in stock...its been really frustrating and I will never go back once this is over.

• Da
      15th of Feb, 2010
    CCG Armory - Charged card and kept products

Terrible communication, out-of-date stock listings on web site and slow shipping. They also charged me shipping despite the fact that they accepted a no shipping coupon code at checkout.

Avoid at all costs!

• Vs
      16th of Feb, 2010

I have been ordering from this store for years and had nothing but great service. Their prices are some of the best I have seen and shipping is extremely fast - it is my top choice for ordering board games

• Bl
      30th of May, 2010

I placed an order for 24 packs of super mario galaxy trading cards. They sent the packs in 2 shipments, one of 15 and the other of 9, a week apart. opened them all, no foils. They are pack searchers. on the pack it says foils are 1 in 6, 24 packs, no foils. stay away from them at all costs.

• Fi
      8th of Nov, 2012
    CCG Armory - Charged card and kept products
    CCG Armory
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 484-545-2825
    ccgarmory.com

This used to be a very good company but it has since changed. I used to be able to oder something on a Friday morning before going to work, I'd have the message that it had been sent when I got home and by Wednesday at the latest I'd have my order

Something has changed. I placed on order September 28, they billed my card on October 2 (in the past they only charged a card when something shipped) and nothing. I started sending emails at the beginning of November.. not a reply. I called them and only got an answering machiene. Further emails were also ingnored

I was a little concerend that this company would not respond to emails, which seems very unusual for an internte-based company. I was further distressed when I only got an answering machiene when i called during normal business hours.

This shady behaviour should send red flags up for anyone so naturally I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge and get a refund.

sooo by February I should have my refund. Thank for nothing CCG Armory

I am hoping I will get a refund and not get shafted.

Normally, most companies will tell you something is wrong after a month they charged your card. But not these guys.

EVERYTHING on my order was supposed to be in stock at the time I orderd it, so why the delay?

PLEASE do yourself a favor and keep your money away from these crooks.