Cccresort.net / Do not have your dog groomed there

DO NOT HAVE YOUR DOG GROOMED THERE, she doesn't know what she's doing. She sliced my dogs leg open and exposed the tendons and razor burned his stomach and blamed me for it. I had both of my dogs at the vet the night before (for their shots) the grooming appt., so why didn't I have him stitched up then and why would I take them there for grooming if I was doing it myself. SHE REFUSED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER MISTAKES, BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT LOOK AT YOURSELF. She paid my vet bill (under protest) because I told her I'd take her to court and my vet would be my witness, because he'd seen them the night before and there were NO INJURIES OR RAZOR BURNS ON HIM. Her hotel for dogs might be ok, but DO NOT USE HER GROOMING SERVICES.

Comments

• This character is a person who tried over a year and a half ago making the same accusation. They posted the same negative feedback a year and a half ago on Google and we had it removed. They have been trying to blemish our professionalism through Google, BBB, Yelp and other social media methods for unknown gain. Perhaps they work for another competitor and trying to discredit us? We have been in business for almost four years and have always operated under good faith, fairness and maintained the highest ethical standards as well as a Christian family. For honest reviews from all our current customers, please search for other feedback, Google, take a look at BBB of Washington and Alaska and on our website. These are real customers providing real feedback. Check us out yourself as we know you will love our place and your pet will love their stay. Decide for yourself.