Ccbilleu.com +18885969 +18885969279 Vm / I dont use that (never did)

Every month they take 27.26 from my creditcard!! I wrote several letters (email) to make them stop, but it does. nt help. I dont wanna pay for things I dont use. so please help me to get it stopped. ccbilleu.com +[protected] +[protected]279 vm is what my creditcart say after taking the amount!!
Thanks for your help.
Geert philip

Comments

• Sv
      3rd of Nov, 2008

cancel paymonth..not happy

• Ju
      15th of Nov, 2008

That's not right. I am not going to pay for anything that I did not use or order. I cant afford this to come out of my pocket every month. I barley make as is. I am not very happy! I may have to search other avenues if this keeps on.

17th of Nov, 2010

Idont know what I am being charged for.Could you please tell me what it is
    It appears on my credit card each month You can email me at: neville.n97@bigpond.com

17th of Nov, 2010

My complaint is listed above. I would be grateful if you would comply

17th of Nov, 2010

I dont understand what the system is. All I can see is a repetition of what I have said

• Mo
      8th of Jan, 2011

every month they take 29, 99 usd from my creditcard !! I wrote several letters ( email) to make them stop, but it does.nt help. I dont wanna pay for things I dont use. so please help me to get it stopped.CCBILLEU.COM +18885969 +18885969279 VM is what my creditcart say after taking the amount !!
    Thanks for your help.
    email:king_112@hotmail.co.uk

• Le
      14th of Feb, 2017

Er wordt van mijn creditcard al een paar keer 148 euro afgeschreven door ccbilleu.com +18885969279. Waarvoor dat is weet ik niet ik heb namelijk niet ergens toestemming gegeven om dat bedrag af te schrijven. Hoe kan ik dat stoppen. Leo

• Ge
      20th of Aug, 2018
    ccbilleu.com - unauthorized credit card charge
    Sweden

9 of april 2018 3 times charges of sek.524040

• Dr
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    CCBILL - My acct has been charged by your company for months

I don't know where these charges are coming from 99.95. Please reimburse or final action wil be taken.

• Kr
      14th of Oct, 2018
    CCBILL - Internet purchasing
    Kabin Buri
    Thailand

I wanna refund my money back because
    This website told me that i cant use my credits
    I purchase it for 25$
    Pls do anything and refund my money back

• Ty