Ccbilleu.com +18885969 +18885969279 Vm / I dont use that (never did)

United States Review updated:
4.3
Every month they take 27.26 from my creditcard!! I wrote several letters (email) to make them stop, but it does. nt help. I dont wanna pay for things I dont use. so please help me to get it stopped. ccbilleu.com +18885969 +[protected] vm is what my creditcart say after taking the amount!!
Thanks for your help.

cancel paymonth..not happy
Ju
  15th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
That's not right. I am not going to pay for anything that I did not use or order. I cant afford this to come out of my pocket every month. I barley make as is. I am not very happy! I may have to search other avenues if this keeps on.
  17th of Nov, 2010
Idont know what I am being charged for.Could you please tell me what it is
It appears on my credit card each month You can email me at: neville.n97@bigpond.com
  17th of Nov, 2010
My complaint is listed above. I would be grateful if you would comply
  17th of Nov, 2010
I dont understand what the system is. All I can see is a repetition of what I have said
Mo
  8th of Jan, 2011
every month they take 29, 99 usd from my creditcard !! I wrote several letters ( email) to make them stop, but it does.nt help. I dont wanna pay for things I dont use. so please help me to get it stopped.CCBILLEU.COM +18885969 +18885969279 VM is what my creditcart say after taking the amount !!
Thanks for your help.
email:king_112@hotmail.co.uk
Le
  14th of Feb, 2017
Er wordt van mijn creditcard al een paar keer 148 euro afgeschreven door ccbilleu.com +18885969279. Waarvoor dat is weet ik niet ik heb namelijk niet ergens toestemming gegeven om dat bedrag af te schrijven. Hoe kan ik dat stoppen. Leo

CCBill Logo CCBill