CBI MalwarebytesUnauthorized/fraudulent charge to credit card

F Sep 02, 2016 Review updated:

Charded to my credit card. Have no idea who this is or what their supposed product is. Phone number associated with card is [protected] whoch does nothing but direct you to this website. Refund immediately requested.I have filed a complaint with the NC Banking commission, the SEC, the North Carolina Attorney General's Office, the Federal Attorney Generals Office and my attorney is researching other agencies from which direction request could levy the appropriate action and the removal of this charge to my credit card. This is credit card fraud purely and simply. It

• G
      Nov 03, 2017

I have the same problem. They debited my account twice for a product I do not have installed on my systems.

• J
      Apr 16, 2018

I too was charged twice for your product. One I downloaded, and my key # isCBDBT- B934C-4WWRB-3ZRHF, but there was a second amount taken out of my account. Please refund the second one to my bank account.If this is not done then I will cancel both. THANK YOU, Jeanette Holcomb,

Apr 25, 2018

I was charged 12/02/2017, 04/29/07 and 04/29/07 for Malware CBI. There was a double charge in April I caught as I was working on my 2017 taxes.

Jun 30, 2018

My bank account has a withdrawal for $43.19 by USCB malwarebytes. I want this amount refunded at once!!! If need be, I will contact my attorney. I am unable to have this money withdrawn from my account. I have always had malware on my system. I have never had to pay for that. If, for any reason, there is a problem depositing this money back in my account, it will show on my statement. Don't scam old, retired people! I have already had my SS reduced because of WEP/GPO. If this is a one time payment...OK...but every month? ...no, I have not authorized this.

G J Havington

Jun 30, 2018

I have just spent over an hour trying to straighten out this mess. Please, get this problem resolved.

Jun 30, 2018

I have checked my spelling. There are no errors in my spelling.

Jun 30, 2018

Checked the spelling twice.

Jun 30, 2018

I have entered 3 different messages and you want a comment. I have entered a comment! This whole situation has made my blood pressure rise to a dangerous level. Just put the money back in my account!

Jun 30, 2018

@ABCD999 I am sick and tired of the way I have been treated on this site! A senior citizen has many issues...and you just treated me as if I was uneducated! Goodbye!

Jun 30, 2018

My comment has been entered! Stop telling me that the 'comment' cannot be empty!! It is not empty.

Nov 21, 2018

it is a scam, ask for the billing email address, tried both of mine and it says it is not registered so how can they say you charged it without an email in your account file

• J
      Jul 18, 2019

Hi,
    Kindly remove the charge of $26.51 card ending 2075 from Citicards advantage.
    Name J K Pandya
    Charge shown as CBI Malwarebytes. I don't have any use and I never authorized this charge! It was
    charged on 06/09/2019
    I called [protected] IL and it is just a recording.
    Thanks
    J Pandya

Jul 30, 2019

Hi JK. Our customer support team can definitely try and help you out with this! Can you send us the information on support.malwarebytes.com?
    Keep in mind that Complaintsboard is a public platform and we advise against putting any private information (credit card information) in these kinds of complaints.

Thank you!

• P
      Oct 07, 2019

I was charged twice (2 consecutive days) for 24.95 for CBI*MALWAREBYTES. How can I get these charges removed?

Oct 11, 2019

@Peggy B. Shenk Hi Peggy. Thanks for your message. You can get in contact with our support team on support.malwarebytes.com and they'll be able to help out. Thank you!