CBF Stunner / Booked 20 days back but have'nt got bike

1 India Review updated:

I have booked Honda CBF Stunner on 17 july from Noida showroom and have made full payment almost(Rs.50000), but i have'nt got my bike yet.Every time when i call them they tell me that i will be getting it within next 2 days.Sometimes after 1 week.
Now on 5 Aug when i talked to them they gave me weird reason saying the company might not have produced Top Model of that bike and may be it will take 15 more days for it to come.
Please see to it and do something about it as they are not able to produce any decent excuse and only delaying the delivery period of my Biike.

Am

Comments

• Vi
      2nd of Feb, 2009

This is to complain that I bought Honda CBF Stunner from MALWA MOTORS on 7 July, 2008.Problem not resolved till date are as follows.

Steering vibration, Engine knocking, Poor brakes and Right side pulling while turning these problems were reported during first service and are not resolved till today.As i talked with manager works but there was no concrete response as he merely neglect the issue.

I was told that service station engineer from honda will resolve the issue and it never happened.Being a reputed company i want you to justify and resolve the matter.

• Ra
      24th of Sep, 2009

in my bike the following parts are not avalable in the market
    please send me report where this itom are avalable
    the parts are