Cazpurr Bengals/Linda Johnson / Cat Breeder from HELL!!

1 NC, United States Review updated:

For those of you who do not know this woman I would like to share with you how she treats friends, breeders and her cats...

I gave Linda back Ripley, (a female I purchased from her) since her sister that Linda had kept died. Linda was so heart broken over the loss of her cat that I gave her Ripley back for the agreement of "a pick kitten" out of any litters she had coming!!

Then Linda told me and a breeder in Texas that she kicked Ripley across the floor when she was just a week away from giving birth because she was fighting with her F-1 Carlotta". She stated that all the kittens were born dead except a marble, which she did not register. Then she sold Ripley to another breeder...So I waited and waited for my kitten I was supposed to get….(over 3 1/2 yrs later)

In July 2010 Linda offered me a female (finally a kitten offered that was NOT of pet quality) out of Gogees Black Beard and Drinkwater Cheetaro. I accepted her, "as my pick kitten". (here she goes again changing the agreement on me) Then she tells me I can not have her because I refused to sign her contract which stated she gets a second pick kitten out of her or I have to pay her $2, 500.00. What a JOKE this is for, "a pick kitten" that was due to me in the first place over 3 1/2 years ago!! ;<(( What breeder would give her $2, 500.00 for a kitten that was due to them in the first place or even a second pick kitten back? (NO ONE!!)

Linda now refused to answer my e-mails and refuses to give me the, "pick kitten due to me"... SO her action have forced me to let everyone know what kind of breeder/friend she is/was! I have all her e-mails to prove that she owes me, "a pick kitten".

This breeders has "NO MORALS"!!! Just how many others is she going to lie, cheat and steal from? It is not just me she has lied, cheated and stolen from. I have e-mails from others she has stolen from, breeders she has cheated and not returned money she had no right keeping.

Linda may have nice cats but it’s like making a deal with the devil. My advice with this breeder!! Make sure you have every single detail of anything you are agreeing to in a written contract or better yet RUN because dealing with a breeder like this with, "NO MORALS" will get you nothing in the end. The TIBCS Ethics Chairman or Panel will not help you if your agreement is by e-mails or if they have sold kittens to Linda!!

I know there are a lot of breeders out there that have had problems with other breeders with, "NO MORALS" and if we continue not to speak out against them, they will continue to cheat others.

Te

More Cazpurr Bengals/Linda Johnson Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      14th of Oct, 2010

Stop Inhumane Cat Breeding you can view about CFA cat breeders and all the inside info about this org
    2 websites are: http://ca-catbreeders.info

• Be
      14th of Jan, 2011

There will always be breeders that have disputes with other breeders. Keep in mind their are always two sides to each story. This young lady is lier... if the truth be told you would never buy a kitten from her... Because of her posts to this board and others she will never receive a kitten from me. I would never release a kitten to this girl to killed the last male kitten (Adult) she got from me.
    Linda Johnson

15th of Jan, 2011

Linda Johnson your post here is slanderous and malicious and I will sue you over this too. I have NEVER owned an adult male cat of yours nor has one of your cats died in my care. So prove it, what is the name of the adult male cat that you are accusing me of killing??

Sincerely,
    Teresa Caudell

• He
      15th of Jan, 2011

Cazpurr X-Factor but I will go pull out your email to me telling me he died on the vets table... ater being past around to his third home. It is your own email.. so their is no slander here except your own slander towards me.
    Linda

Linda Johnson,

X-Factor was my cat and born in my home. He only carried your cattery name because you gave me the queen already pregnant. I had every right to sell him and allow him to go to another breeder where he died in a vets office in July 2010 after being neutered.
    Teresa

• Re
      14th of Nov, 2011

This is not complaint.. I need to tell everyone that Linda is one of the best breeders I have ever met. Linda Johnson has a spotless place right on the ocean. Great view and a very nice town to go on a vacation to pick up your kitten. Lots of Inns and bed and breakfast places to stay. Great Location.
    Cazpurr bengals has wonderful cats very very friendly and she herself is as sweet as she can be... Sometimes not everything works out perfectly between two breeders but to complain so much on the net and to actually harm another person becasue you disagree on an issue deeply saddens me and Highly disappoints me becasue Linda does not deserve it.. Neither Linda or any person deserves to be treated in this fashion. This is why I am making my post ... Feel free to contact me about Linda...
    Rebecca Mize

14th of Nov, 2011

Rebecca,

Linda Johnson treated me like her "VERY BEST FRIEND" until she had to give up the kitten that she owed me...Then she turned on my like a rabid dog and refused to give me, "MY PICK KITTEN"...Then she use the Allis, Heather Hill and posted all kinds of LIES about me, my cats and my home. I did NOTHING to deserve the way Linda Johnson Allis, Heather Hill treated me and stated all the lies she has on this public "COMPLAINTS BOARD" and on other sites too!!! ;<((

IF you were to look further you would find a lot of people Linda Johnson has cheated out of money, refused to give registration papers on sold kittens, promised kittens to both breeders and pet buyers and then sold them to others, she let another breeder use her stud then refused to sign a litter registration. The list of things Linda Johnson has done to others goes on and on and ON...

Rebecca Mize are you a real person or just another Allis of Linda Johnson?? In time Linda Johnson will show her true colors to you like she has to just about everyone she has ever dealt with!!!

I sued Linda Johnson in court and WON. I had other breeders in court to hear her lie and lie to the judge.

So Rebecca Mize good luck with your new friend, regardless of how one takes care of there home and animals does NOT mean they will treat people the same way!!!

Purrs & Blessings,