Cay Boutique / Product not received and no response from the company

I paid and ordered monogrammed towels through Living Social from Cay Boutique on September 15, 2016. I have not received my product and I have received only one email from them on October 27, 2016 only AFTER i emailed them complaining that their product has not been received. In their email, they informed me that " All orders placed on or before October 2nd are going to be shipped this current week, no later than Saturday; and delivered early next week. A shipment confirmation email has been sent or will be sent during this week, with the tracking number of your package.". The wedding I ordered the towels for is this weekend. At this point, I just want my money back and an apology. This not only has guaranteed that I will never purchase from Cay Boutique again and encourage others to not as well; but, also, that I might not purchase anything through Living Social in the future since it seems these are the awful types of businesses that they promote.

Ma
Nov 8, 2016

Comments

• Jg
      11th of Nov, 2016

I am having the exact same issue and there is no number to call them listed.

• Pa
      12th of Nov, 2016

I am having the exact same issue, too! I will be investigating this problem next week. Thankfully, the wedding I ordered the item for isn't until September!

• Je
      29th of Nov, 2016

I'm in the same boat I have emailed so many time and no answer, I did some research and the woman who set up the company does it out of her house in FL and this is the 3rd company she has listed under her name. Pastrana, Keila 3147 CRESTWOOD CIRCLE, APT A, SAINT CLOUD, FL, 34769. You can find a lot of info if you just search enough.

• Su
      17th of Jan, 2017

Did any of you ever get your products. I'm having same issue

• Al
      24th of Feb, 2017

@Susan Hayden-LaFountain I still have not gotten mine and it is 2/24/2017. I ordered my towel on 12/2/2016. I made a report to BBB

• Te
      20th of Jan, 2017

Same issue here too. I got my product but they charged me 5 times for shipping and I have emailed several times wth NO response. so frustrating!

• Br
      22nd of Jan, 2017

Horrible service--and I still have not received my product. I ordered the beginning of Dec! I've emailed twice with no response. I can't find a phone number to call either. Does anyone have a phone number??

• He
      23rd of Jan, 2017

I have the same story as everyone above. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Florida and would recommend you ladies do the same. The more of us that file a complaint the more likely we will put a stop to her. Also if you purchased a coupon through a third party I would make sure you contact them as well. I have filed a complaint with Groupon.

• Ho
      26th of Jan, 2017

I am having the same issue! I ordered through Groupon in December. I got an email 12/22/2016 stating they were behind and I should get an update in 4 weeks. Well, I have heard nothing! I emailed them and nothing. I emailed again today with a threat to inform the BBB. I will see if I get a response! I wish Groupon would do some investigating of their own before they decide to patronize these slackers!

• Le
      4th of Feb, 2017

It's sad that reading this makes me feel better. I ordered Christmas gifts and haven't heard anything. Just ONE 'it will ship in 3-5 days' and that was well over a month ago. I'm contacting the BBB and contacting Groupon too. This is ridiculous. At least reply "with the overwhelming response..." I better receive my product and not pay any more for them.

• Ka
      10th of Feb, 2017

Same issue here.. Mine's been going on since Sept. Still nothing and No response!!! I contacted Living Social too and they were NO HELP either.. SO disappointed in both companies!!!

• Sh
      17th of Feb, 2017

Same exact issue. Ordered on January 8th. Today is February 17th. I've emailed them 5 times. No response. Horrible company. I ordered monogrammed pillow cases through Groupon.

• Al
      24th of Feb, 2017

I just filed a complaint with BBB. I hope everyone will do this

27th of Feb, 2017

I did a live chat with Groupon. They are refunding my money, but can't do anything about the shipping/handling charged by Cay Boutique. So disappointing.

• Ka
      14th of Mar, 2017

@Sandra Furry Williams I spoke to Shopify (the platform that cayboutique uses to set up their payments) and they suggested contacting your bank/credit card company regarding a refund. I have yet to try, but do look into this as an option.

• Nm
      27th of Feb, 2017

I am having the same issue as everyone else. I purchased a Groupon and ordered 4 towels on December 3rd. I received one email pertaining to back orders and nothing else. I have contacted Groupon twice and now am going to contact my bank and report it as fraud. Now I am fearful that my card may be billed because I had to pay for shipping. I have emailed Cay Boutique several times with no response. I am disappointed in Groupon and I have never had this problem with them before

• Tr
      18th of Mar, 2017

I also bought a groupon and ordered towels for Christmas of which I did not receive got an email that they were behind and still nothing. I have emailed several times with no response and it appears Groupon is not going to help me out either. Ridiculous. I used to love Groupon. Not anymore.

• Jr
      30th of Mar, 2017

I have same problem with everyone above. I have filed with my bank and reported to the BBB I hope with all the complains that they would shut this business down! It sounds like there has been several complaints to groupon and they are still selling their products. I will never buy anything off of groupon again!

• Ge
      30th of Mar, 2017

I didn't know about the problem with this company before I purchase a set of MR&MRS personalized pillowcases. They send me a voucher that is unredeemable.I call groupon all I could get out of them, was that I should call the merchant but they don't have any contact number.I've purchase a lot stuff through groupon never had problem before.george sirleaf.

• Ho
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Cay Boutique - Towels
    Lincoln
    Alabama

I placed my order several months ago for 4 embroidered name towels and I have not received my order. I have also not recieved anything about what the hold up is and now their site is down. I am extremely frustrated.

• Vh
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Cay Boutique - Monagrammed towels

I bought 2 sets (8) of the monogrammed towels in Nov 2017 and paid shipping for both sets. It is Mar 2018 and still nothing. I have tried numerous times to contact them with no phone number available or email and their website says it's coming soon. So frustrated. Don't get a whole lot of support from Groupon either. I just want my money back.

• Da
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Cay Boutique - Embroidery towels
    Florida
    New York

I ordered beach towels 3/29/17 for a birthday gift and never received them. Kept going to Groupon chat with no help from them. Here it is May 24, 2018 and still no towels or way to reach Cay Boutique. 😡