Cay Boutique / Personalized Towels/ Groupon Coupon

1 United States

I placed two orders to Cay Boutique on December 11, 2017 for personalized embroidered towels, through an offer from Groupon. The money was immediately deducted from my account from both Groupon and from Cay Boutique (shipping and handling). I received a confirmation number that day for both orders. These were Christmas gifts for my kids, nieces, nephews, and Godchildren. I received an email from Cay Boutique on December 22, 2017, stating that "processing time has been extended up to 4 weeks." They also said in the same email, "We have received an overwhelming amount of emails and we are replying to every single message with an accurate status, fixing any issue and answering all your concerns. "

There is an email address listed on the email about my order but no phone number. I emailed the company four times between January and today. Today is Wednesday, May 10, and I have not received my towels, nor have I received a response to my emails.

I also emailed Groupon and they pretty much said there was nothing they could do about it. I see so many complaints on this board that sound exactly like the problem I had. Clearly we were all scammed, but what I don't understand at all is how Groupon is still sending out emails advertising this company's "deals" and "services." I am appalled.

I want my money back, but more than anything I just wish I had my towels. I was so excited to give those as gifts because I have a pool and my nieces and nephews all come over to swim all the time. I had to tell them on Christmas, "Part of your gift hasn't arrived but I will give it to you as soon as it does." Well, don't I look like an idiot!

Tell anyone who will listen--- do not order anything from Cay Boutique!

Tr