Cay Boutique / Personalized towels

I saw this deal on Groupon. You purchase a voucher from groupon for the personalized towels and then go to the Cay Boutiques website to place your order. After I already purchased the deal through Groupon, you also have to pay Cay Boutique for shipping and handling charges. I placed my order on Dec. 4, 2016 for Christmas gifts for my kids to surprise them about a trip we were going on! Well that never happened because I never received the towels! I've emailed the company twice and have gotten NO RESPONSE! They have no other ways of contact on their website. I've notified Groupon but nothing has been done to prevent this company from scamming again!

Dl
Feb 14, 2017

Comments

• Li
      17th of Feb, 2017

I too ordered towels for my son & daughter in-law as they were just married. I placed the order December 2, 2016...today is February 17, 2017.
    I have NOT received my order...they have taken my money...I have sent several...I mean several emails to Cay Boutique with absolutely NO response from them. I have communicated with Groupon with NO assistance...again..many, many emails...and Groupon's response is just a bunch of generic emails...the same ones...over & over again...yes...each one has a different name at the bottom..but the exact same email word-for-word...this has been a very frustrating experience and I would NEVER recommend Cay Boutique...they take your money and they run...
    Lisa from Ontario

• Am
      22nd of Mar, 2017

@Lisaee I saw this deal on Groupon too, purchase a voucher from groupon for the personalized towels and then go to the Cay Boutiques website to place your order. After I already purchased the deal through Groupon, you also have to pay Cay Boutique for shipping and handling charges. I placed my order on Feb. 1, 2017 for gifts for my boyfriend! Well that never happened because I never received the towels! I've emailed the company several times and have gotten NO RESPONSE! They have no other ways of contact on their website. I've notified Groupon but nothing has been done to prevent this company from scamming again! I wish I had known thie prior to my order!!! It is obviously a BIG SCAM!!! To many ppl have bought the same Groupon and had the same thing done!!!

• Jr
      26th of Mar, 2017

@Amy Butler I have contacted Groupon as well and told them that there is a bunch of customers not receiving their product. They need to take down their products. They are still selling them! Hopefully everyone is disputing their pursued and the banks will step in!

• Jr
      30th of Mar, 2017

@Jrow95 I too have asked groupon to stop selling their product and they are still selling it!

• Go
      21st of Feb, 2017

This EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!! something needs to be done--this is ridiculous. my email is ahgodbou@g.cofc.edu if you would like to discuss this further.

• Kh
      2nd of Mar, 2017

I am going through this right now! I purchased a Groupon for towels...placed the order in December. Received an email saying they were about 3-4 weeks behind and still have received nothing. Email has not been responded to yet! Upset!

• Am
      27th of Mar, 2017

I think we all need to take this to the news and at lease let others know about it and try to recover our money or something. Groupon will not even respond to me about it.

• Dm