Cay Boutique / personalized beach towels

I purchased a Groupon voucher for 2 personalized beach towels from this company on May 26, 2017. I also paid an additional shipping and handling fee of $8.15 when placing my order on Cay Boutique website. However, today is July 25, 2017 and I have yet to receive my merchandise. I emailed this company four times; June 5th, 23rd, 29th, and July 5th. The first response back, they stated that processing takes about 10-16 days. So I waited and still no merchandise. So once again, I emailed hem and they stated I should receive it byet the next week. And once again, still no merchandise. In my next email, I informed them that the towels were ordered for an upcoming trip and I needed them by that date which was July 17, 2017. Still no merchandise and no response to any of the additional emails I sent. Needless to say, I went on my trip and had to buy beach towels for my trip. Not to mention, the personalize beach towel was supposed to be a surprise gift for my sister. Tonight I checked the status of my order and it still states that the order was unfulfilled. This is unacceptable. This company should no longer be in business and Groupon should not promote their company.

Ha
Jul 25, 2017

Comments

• Re
      27th of Aug, 2017

I had this exact issue

• Mi
      14th of Sep, 2017

@Renee Lake oh great- I may never get the towels I ordered... I can't find a phone number

• Ku
      10th of Dec, 2017

Same here. It's now been over a year...I have emailed the company and they have never responded.