Cay Boutiquemonogrammed towels

I placed an order thru Groupon for Monogrammed towels on October 13, 2017 and still have no merchandise on December 8, 2017.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Florida City, FL Contacted CAY BOUTIQUE several times and no response (I have kept all my e mails), Contacted Groupon 3x's and they have answered once. Still no product. I have e mail for product order and confirmation but Cay Boutique NEVER EVER ANSWERS an email and they have no phone number listed that I can call on this.

Pa
Dec 08, 2017

Comments

Dec 20, 2017

I placed an order in October 2017 with Cay Boutique . I thought I'd have these items by Christmas . after waiting for what i thought was ample and fair amount of time, I emailed Cay Boutique 4x. The response I received was an automated response. I found that odd. Usually, a real person with contact info. responds with all the apologies and stating how they are working on the issue. Cay Boutique's website is now under construction? Strange right?
    Then, I reached out to Groupon 3x, and they have yet to get me a concrete answer regarding a business they sanction on their site is legitimate or not. So very disappointed in both of these companies.

Dec 20, 2017