Cay Boutique / 3 personalized christmas stocking 18"

I ordered this item in October the 19th of 2017 it is now November 21st 2017 and I have yet to receive my product I haven't gotten a tracking number to even track my item. I completely wasted my money and worst then that I'm just super disappointed I was so excited to get theses since this Thursday after thanksgiving dinner my husband, my step son and I have a tradition we decorate for Christmas each year. I thought he really will like to also get a stocking on the wall with his name on it guess wont be happening unfortunately. I have emailed them countless times and they keep sending me an automatic email set up in their system never been able to reach a live person. this fake company doesn't even have a phone number to reach me at this is ridicules and very fostering I thought okay should be safe to buy from here since i have bought lots of things on group on in the past, wow was I wrong and its been so long I know I cant get a refund from group on. I wasted $26 for NOTHING AND ON NOTHING!

Ju