Cavalry Portfolio Services, LLC / customer service employees

1 PO Box 27288Tempe, AZ, United States
Phone: 1800-501-0909 ext 23215

11/28/08 Call in for 1st time to make a payment over phone using a CC/DC spoke with a young lady CSR transfer call to collections department and spoke with a gentleman RP took payment and stated Thank=You and then hup. I remember that a confirmation no./reference no. was not given, so I called back and male CSR stated no confirmation no./etc. is given to prove a payment was taken today will receive in mail. I stated most company's in USA have some type of proof that a payment was made over the phone and male represetative in customer service aske the question "you made a payment today?" I stated Yes and to lookup on computer and I ask for supervisor or manager transfer the call to someone unavailable to speak on matter and gave me a false confirmation number. I called back again to hope speak with supervisor or manager about situation and male at ext. 23215 stated I was crazy for calling so much and hung up the phone. I called for the last time spoke male representative at ext. 23200-Oscar who stated make a payment using checking account to receive no interest on account, and stated confirmation number that I receive is a Team Leader extention, stated to prove a payment was taken today you must request a payment receipt in mail and can check with your bankstatement at end of month to show proof, and I stated all payments will be handled thru the mail.