CAVALIER TELEPHONE COMPANY / Poor customer service

1 2704 Alt-9n Paw Harbor, Fl 34683Paw Harbor, FL, United States Review updated:

My complaint about Cavalier is I set up new services with them about a week ago. I've called several times and have been told so many different things by your customer service/new service representives, that I don't know who to believe. I was first told that no record of my order was found, then I was told the representive that took my order spelled my name wrong. This is not a good way to start a business relation with a new customer. I spelled back my name at least 5 times to the guy to make sure he had my information correct. Because of this error, it was a delay with my serives. I was advised that my services would be connected yesterday, and yet I still don't have phone services. Then I called this morning and spoke with Patty who was very rude talking over me. I asked to speak with a supervisor, she refused and continue to talk over me. Then again I asked for supervisor and advised her that this was my second time asking her to speak with a supervisor. At this point she placed me on hold and then a gentleman by the name of Shawn got on the line advised me he was the morning Senior Manager. I explain the problem to him that I was told the services would be on my yesterday and it not. He did not at anytime apolized for the inconvience that was caused, but tried to say it was just a human error of the wrong information given to me by the previous representive. At this point, I was very upset that one I've been given the wrong information and the Shawn would not take ownership of the error. I asked to speak with someone over him, but he advised no one was over him he was the highest person to speaks with at this time, which I didn't believe. Because of all the problems that I have been threw with this company, I advised him that I would just cancel the services. He advised me that if I did I would loose my deposit. Then he said that he was speaking with me out of kindness. I advised him that I was the one that set up the services for her because she does not have a phone and has had to use my cell phone for communication. I was outraged!!! How can I loose my deposit, when you made the error. At this point you can see I am very irate over this whole issue with the company!!! I asked for the direct number to corp and he advised he he could not give out this number or transfer my call. Why? He would not answer me. He did give me an address but I don't think its to the corp office. I want a callback from a head person that is over Shawn, who is the Senior Manager. Then I call the corp office and left a message on the voicemail for the Office of the President and got no call back at all. WHAT VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Di

Comments

• Ro
      31st of Mar, 2008
    CAVALIER TELEPHONE COMPANY - OVER PAYMENT OF ACCOUNT
    CAVALIER TELEPHONE CO.
    7203 BLUEBILL
    Algonac
    Michigan
    Phone: 810-794-2364 OR 810-278-6741

I RECENTLY STARTED ON-LINE BANKING. BEING NEW TO THIS I MADE A HORRIBLE MISTAKE! I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING MY CREDIT CARD ACCT. $5400.00, (WHICH IS THE CREDITOR JUST BELOW CAVALIER TELEPHONE CO.) INSTEAD $5, 400.00 WENT TO CAVALIER TELEPHONE COMPANY. THIS HAPPENED ON FEB. 12, 2008. TODAY'S DATE MARCH 31, 2008. I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH SEVERAL SUPERVISORS, I E-MAILED BACK AND FORTH COUNTLESS TIMES. THEY SAY "IT WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF." ONLY TO FIND TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT NOTHING AT ALL HAS BEEN DONE TOWARDS GETTING MY MONEY BACK TO ME.
    MY PHONE BILL WAS $49.99. WHEN I RECEIVED THE NEXT BILL FROM CAVALIER TELEPHONE CO.
    I SHOWED A $5, 400.00 CREDIT MINUS THE $49.49 THAT I HAD ALREADY PAID. NOW IN CHECKING ON MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM, THEY HAVE NOW TAKEN YET ANOTHER PAYMENT OF $49.49 FROM MY ACCOUNT. NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY FOR THEM TO BE HOLDING ON TO THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM! THAT I DESPERATLY NEED! OF COURSE I CANNOT PAY MY CREDIT CARD BILL WHICH IS RACKING UP THE INTREST. AFTER ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT I CAN NOT GET MY MONEY BACK TO ME WHERE IT BELONGS!
    HELP!

• Ve
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I, m sending this email because I want to know why my phone is off. Can you please tell me that. I sent my payment in and why I don't have a dail tone I need my phone that is why I pay my bill. I don, t like the way I have to go through some mcuh to get someone on the phone.