CAUSA Health Benefits / misrepresented

1 unknown- TexasFresno, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 539 0391

Misrepresented as health insurance company. Not available to call back, email refused, could not give address. Could not fax me the plan she was describing. On line does not mach quote of 80/20% major medical and lab an diaognostics. My Doctor office would not accept- unknown to them.
Was only available for call back when I was "potential" client. When calling and leaving message, questioned if I am client or not.

Left mesage to cancel within one hour of last conversation considering plan for me.
They still took money out of bank.

I am filing complaint with bank and have closed the account. Hours of calls on this and still not fixed.

On line research shows many have complaints on tis.

Comments

• De
      10th of Jun, 2008

I had the same experience. STAY AWAY this is a scam!

• Pa
      13th of Jun, 2008

Thanks for the feedback. I was considering this company but it sounded too good to be true. Glad I researched it a little more!! I'm an RN and have never heard of this company. When I checked the surgeons list, half were retired years ago and one was dead several years ago! Also, none of my current physcians are on any of their "lists" of participating physcians. When I brought the outdated surgeons list to the attention of the agent, she's never called back.

• Na
      17th of Aug, 2008

Hi,

I, too, was told that this was a regular insurance company, not a health discount. I am so glad I checked this site out.

I have been denied insurance from everybody from Blue Cross/Blue Shield to Humana due to major depression, osteoporosis, and osteoarthritis. This is REALLY NOT RIGHT. It is not my fault that I have these diseases. I do everything right, eat right, work out, and take the medications necessary and visit my Doctors' when necessary.

• Li
      9th of Oct, 2008

Adova causa-ad is a health insurance ripoff company they say one thing to get people to enroll and the policy says it is discount health provider i have called and canceled but they are still billing my checking account ? what should i do to stop payment? Thank you! Linda Thomas