Cattle Exchange / Sales Guys

1 Moss Point, MS, United States

Don't buy from these people!!! If you do make sure you get everything and get a thorough receipt!! I wrote a post dated check after telling them I did not have money and was told to just post date it. Well they cashed it early, it bounced got 3 insufficient funds charges along with it. So i called them up to just pay for it...BIG MISTAKE!!! The guy never turned in the money!! Now they are telling me I need to pay them AGAIN or put a warrant out on me. The guy also was going to tell me to write the check out to him which would have been bad all the way around because he would have never turned the money in then either, but I already had it filled out to Cattle Exchange. Sales Guys name Fred Goslin...I called after they had tried to take the check out again and the guy in corporate gave me a number to call in Mobile...they NEVER answer and i have left 10 messages no one EVER calls back!! He told me I need to talk to them because this guy had just been fired for similar reasons. OBVIOUSLY they don't care. I will not recommend this company to anyone!!